|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent a postcard to the warden at the prison where Smith and Hickock were incarcerated after their trial?
(a) Smith's father.
(b) Smith's sister.
(c) Hickock's father.
(d) Don Cullivan.
2. On what date were Smith and Hickock executed?
(a) April 15, 1966.
(b) April 14, 1965.
(c) April 15, 1965.
(d) April 14, 1966.
3. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A living witness.
(b) A DNA match.
(c) A photo of them committing the crime.
(d) A cellmate witness.
4. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Take her with them on the road.
(d) Spare her life.
5. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He escaped before anyone could determine his involvement.
(b) He was cleared of the murders.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He claimed the life insurance money and left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an activity Mrs. Meier completed?
2. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
4. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
5. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)