|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
2. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(c) Drug addiction.
3. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
(a) The police were looking for the car.
(b) It did not work anymore.
(c) Someone offerred them a lot of money for it.
(d) They were out of money.
4. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
(a) November 10.
(b) November 11.
(c) November 14.
(d) November 7.
5. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(c) A father and son.
(d) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the binoculars and radio belonging to the Clutters found?
2. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
3. Who did Wells tell about his story?
4. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
5. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)