|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a car wash.
(b) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(d) To Finney County.
2. Who of the following were not spectators at the trial?
(c) Hickock's parents.
(d) Herb Clutter.
3. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Garden City.
(b) Kansas City.
(d) Hartman's City.
4. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
(a) A photo of Floyd Wells.
(b) A photo of the footprints at the scene.
(c) A photo of the murders.
(d) A photo of he and Smith at the Clutter's house.
5. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
2. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
3. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
4. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
5. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)