|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(b) Working on his mechanical inventions.
(d) Baking blueberry pies.
2. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
(a) Alvin Dewey.
(b) Nancy Ewalt.
(c) Susan Kidwell.
(d) Kansas Bureau of Investigation forensic expert.
3. Who sent a postcard to the warden at the prison where Smith and Hickock were incarcerated after their trial?
(a) Smith's sister.
(b) Smith's father.
(c) Don Cullivan.
(d) Hickock's father.
4. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
(b) Playing with her cat.
(c) Getting gas in her car.
(d) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
5. How many of the jurors were farmers like the Clutters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
2. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
3. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
4. How did Mrs. Meier feel about Smith?
5. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)