|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
(a) He left behind evidence that he should not have left behind.
(b) He had some wrong information about the Clutters.
(c) He was sure the police know it was them.
(d) He wanted to separate and go his own way.
2. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(d) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
3. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
(c) Post office.
4. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
(b) Someone inside.
(c) A shotgun and knife.
(d) A ghost.
5. What document did Smith sign in jail?
(a) Claim of innocence.
(b) Recounting of his confession.
(c) Plea of insanity.
(d) Denying his confession.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
2. Who visited Hickock in jail?
3. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
4. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
5. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)