|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
2. How did Alvin Dewey learn of Hickock and Smith's execution date?
(a) The judge told him.
(b) He read about it in the paper.
(c) Smith sent him a letter.
(d) He was informed by the sheriff.
3. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
(a) Gas chamber.
(c) Firing squad.
(d) Electric chair.
4. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
(b) Paranoid view of the world.
(d) Mental retardation.
5. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A letter.
(c) A biography and family tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visited Hickock in jail?
2. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
3. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
4. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
5. Who was Herb's wife?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)