|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
(a) It did not work anymore.
(b) The police were looking for the car.
(c) They were out of money.
(d) Someone offerred them a lot of money for it.
2. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
(a) Hickock's brother.
(b) Smith's sister.
(c) Smith's brother.
(d) Hickock's sister.
4. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Hickock.
(c) Herb Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
5. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
2. Who did Smith correspond with via letters while awaiting his trial?
3. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
4. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
5. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)