|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
2. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
3. What gift did Smith give to Mrs. Meier?
(a) His diary.
(b) An old photograph.
(c) His sketches.
(d) His prized guitar.
4. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) They bought a big meal.
(b) They gathered empty bottles.
(c) They were arrested.
(d) They opened the package they mailed to themselves from Mexico.
5. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) December 15, 1950.
(b) November 15, 1959.
(c) November 15, 1950.
(d) December 15, 1959.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
2. What type of injury did Hickock's father say was the cause of Hickock's problems with the law?
3. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
4. Where did the police find the shotgun cartridges, cord and tape that were used in the Clutter murders?
5. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)