|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Hickock hang before he was pronounced dead?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 20 seconds.
(d) 10 seconds.
2. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
(a) Smith's father.
(c) Smith's mother.
(d) Smith's sister.
3. Who did Smith correspond with via letters while awaiting his trial?
4. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Kansas City.
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
(a) To ease the pain of his legs.
(b) So that he could get a chance to talk to Hickock.
(c) To stop the interrogation.
(d) To stop the pain in his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
2. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
3. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
4. What was the first fact that the detectives questioned in Smith's story?
5. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)