|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
2. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(b) Bake pies.
(c) Play board games with Bobby.
(d) Watch TV.
3. Where was Floyd Wells when he heard about the Clutter murders?
(a) In his jail cell in the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(b) On the River Valley Farm.
(c) At the post office in Olathe.
(d) In his jail cell in the Texas State Penitentiary.
4. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
(a) He read about it in the newspaper.
(b) He heard it from neighbors gossiping.
(c) He heard it on the radio.
(d) He heard it on the television.
5. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
(a) Two old men.
(b) An old beloved mare.
(c) Empty bottles.
(d) Two hitchhikers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the trail was Smith and Hickock's punishment for their crime set to occur?
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
3. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
4. What was Mr. Helm's job?
5. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)