|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Hickock hang before he was pronounced dead?
(a) 10 seconds.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 seconds.
2. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Bake pies.
(c) Play board games with Bobby.
3. What name did Smith give to the animal who visited him in his cell?
4. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
(a) Hunting for treasure.
(b) Writing bad checks.
(c) Murder for hire.
(d) By selling stolen goods.
5. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
2. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
3. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
4. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
5. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)