|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(b) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(c) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
2. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
3. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
4. How did Smith know Don Cullivan?
(a) They were childhood friends.
(b) They were in jail together.
(c) They were in the army together.
(d) They were friends in Mexico.
5. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) Garden City.
(c) Hartman's City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
2. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
3. On what date were Smith and Hickock executed?
4. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
5. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)