|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Hickock.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Herb Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
2. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
3. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
(b) Mrs. Clutter.
(c) Mr. Clutter.
4. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(b) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
5. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
(b) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Smith give to the animal who visited him in his cell?
2. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
3. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
4. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
5. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)