|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name the prisoners call the area where the executions occur?
(a) The Coffin.
(b) The Hole.
(c) The Cell.
(d) The Corner.
2. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(c) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(d) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
3. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
(b) Gas chamber.
(c) Electric chair.
(d) Firing squad.
4. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
(a) Raining hard.
(b) Foggy and drizzling.
(c) Sunny and bright.
(d) Snow falling.
5. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
2. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
3. Where were the knife and shotgun used in the Clutter murders found?
4. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
5. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)