|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
2. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
(a) He wanted some of the money.
(b) Hickock ordered him to return.
(c) He wanted to make the victims more comfortable.
(d) He was curious to know what was going to happen.
3. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Special Prosecuters Office.
(b) Kansas District Attorney.
(c) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(d) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
4. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 300 miles.
(b) 500 miles.
(c) 450 miles.
(d) 400 miles.
5. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
(a) Smith's sister.
(c) Smith's mother.
(d) Smith's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went on a fast in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
2. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
3. What name did Smith give to the animal who visited him in his cell?
4. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
5. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)