|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the twelve jurors were male?
2. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(c) Gibson guitar.
3. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
(a) Paranoid view of the world.
(c) Mental retardation.
4. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Bake pies.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Play board games with Bobby.
5. How did Alvin Dewey learn of Hickock and Smith's execution date?
(a) He was informed by the sheriff.
(b) The judge told him.
(c) He read about it in the paper.
(d) Smith sent him a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Hickock tell Smith Mr. Clutter always kept in his safe?
2. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
3. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
4. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
5. How many of the jurors were farmers like the Clutters?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)