|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 400 miles.
(b) 500 miles.
(c) 450 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Herb Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Richard Clutter.
3. How many people witnessed the executions of Hickock and Smith?
4. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Spare her life.
(d) Take her with them on the road.
5. How much money did Hickock tell Smith Mr. Clutter always kept in his safe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an activity Mrs. Meier completed?
2. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
3. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
4. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
5. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)