|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Smith's favorite dish?
(b) Rice and beans.
(d) Spanish rice.
2. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(a) A biography and family tree.
(b) A guitar.
(d) A letter.
3. How long after the trail was Smith and Hickock's punishment for their crime set to occur?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six years.
4. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
5. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A cellmate witness.
(b) A living witness.
(c) A photo of them committing the crime.
(d) A DNA match.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
2. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
3. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
4. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
5. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)