|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) Their bedrooms.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The basement.
(d) The living room.
2. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
(a) Life in prison.
(c) Life with the possibility of parole.
(d) Death for Hickock but not for Smith.
3. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
(a) To visit Hickock's brother.
(b) To visit Smith's sister.
(c) To visit Hickock's sister.
(d) To visit Smith's brother.
4. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
5. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
(a) The .12-gauge shotgun.
(b) Two sets of fingerprints.
(c) A witness in Floyd Wells.
(d) Two sets of boot prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
4. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
5. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)