|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
(a) Electric chair.
(b) Firing squad.
(d) Gas chamber.
2. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He claimed the life insurance money and left.
(b) He was cleared of the murders.
(c) He escaped before anyone could determine his involvement.
(d) He was arrested.
3. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Richard Clutter.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
4. Who volunteered to examine Hickock and Smith?
5. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) After the murders.
(b) In jail.
(c) In childhood.
(d) In his late teens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
2. Who sent a postcard to the warden at the prison where Smith and Hickock were incarcerated after their trial?
3. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
4. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
5. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)