|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(b) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(c) Working on his mechanical inventions.
(d) Baking blueberry pies.
2. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
3. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Nancy Ewalt.
5. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
2. Where did Hickock imagine he would live when he escaped from jail?
3. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
4. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
5. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)