|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the window of Smith's cell overlook?
(a) The police station.
(b) The town square.
(c) The Clutter house.
(d) Another prisoner's cell.
2. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Nye.
(b) Agent Dewey.
(c) Agent Church.
(d) Agent Duntz.
3. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) December 15, 1950.
(b) December 15, 1959.
(c) November 15, 1950.
(d) November 15, 1959.
4. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
(d) Post office.
5. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
(b) His father continued running it without Smith.
(c) It failed.
(d) It fell into the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
2. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
4. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)