|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(b) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
2. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(a) Drug addiction.
3. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
(d) Post office.
4. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
5. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
2. How many years passed before Hickock and Smith were executed?
3. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
4. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
5. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)