|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Bake pies.
(b) Play board games with Bobby.
(d) Watch TV.
2. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He escaped before anyone could determine his involvement.
(b) He was cleared of the murders.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He claimed the life insurance money and left.
3. Who of the following were not spectators at the trial?
(a) Hickock's parents.
(c) Herb Clutter.
4. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He had a hunting knife only.
(b) He was found trying to claim the life insurance money.
(c) He had a shotgun and a hunting knife.
(d) He had a shotgun only.
5. What was Smith's favorite dish?
(b) Spanish rice.
(c) Rice and beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Smith's sister's name?
2. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
3. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
4. What was Mr. Helm's job?
5. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)