|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(b) At the Clutters' house.
(c) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
(d) At the drugstore.
2. How did Smith know Don Cullivan?
(a) They were in jail together.
(b) They were childhood friends.
(c) They were friends in Mexico.
(d) They were in the army together.
3. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To Finney County.
(b) To a car wash.
(c) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(d) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
4. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(b) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
(c) His agents needed his attention at night.
(d) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
5. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) Bobby Rupp.
(c) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(d) A father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
2. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
3. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
4. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
5. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)