|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Kansas District Attorney.
(b) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
(c) Special Prosecuters Office.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
2. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
3. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
4. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In her sewing room.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In a closet.
5. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) They were arrested.
(b) They bought a big meal.
(c) They gathered empty bottles.
(d) They opened the package they mailed to themselves from Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
2. How long did Hickock hang before he was pronounced dead?
3. Where were the knife and shotgun used in the Clutter murders found?
4. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
5. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)