|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
2. Which of the following people did not testify at the trial?
(a) Herb Clutter.
(b) Floyd Wells.
(c) Alvin Dewey.
(d) Don Cullivan.
3. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(c) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
4. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Richard Clutter.
(b) Kenyon Clutter.
(c) Nancy Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
5. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
(a) He wanted some of the money.
(b) He wanted to make the victims more comfortable.
(c) Hickock ordered him to return.
(d) He was curious to know what was going to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
2. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
3. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
4. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
5. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)