|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Sheriff Robinson.
(c) Larry Jendricks.
(d) Charles Ewalt.
2. Which of the following is not an activity Mrs. Meier completed?
(a) Cooked meals for prisoners.
(b) Washed and mended prisoners clothes.
(c) Judged Smith as guilty.
(d) Engaged Smith in conversations.
3. How were Smith and Hickock executed?
(a) Gas chamber.
(c) Firing squad.
(d) Electric chair.
4. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
5. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Bobby Rupp.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Herb Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
2. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
3. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
4. How many people witnessed the executions of Hickock and Smith?
5. Where were the binoculars and radio belonging to the Clutters found?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)