|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
(a) Finding sunken treasure in Mexico.
(b) Traveling across the country.
(c) Working hard in Mexico as a mechanic.
(d) Money from the murder of the Clutters.
2. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
3. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
4. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) They gathered empty bottles.
(b) They opened the package they mailed to themselves from Mexico.
(c) They bought a big meal.
(d) They were arrested.
5. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
(a) He heard it on the television.
(b) He read about it in the newspaper.
(c) He heard it from neighbors gossiping.
(d) He heard it on the radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
2. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
3. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
4. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
5. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)