|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
(d) Ability to participate in their defense.
2. What was Smith's sister's name?
3. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(c) His father.
4. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the office.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the barn.
5. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the twelve jurors were male?
2. How did Smith imagine he would commit suicide while in jail?
3. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
4. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
5. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)