|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Smith know Don Cullivan?
(a) They were in jail together.
(b) They were childhood friends.
(c) They were friends in Mexico.
(d) They were in the army together.
2. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
3. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
(a) Church and Duntz.
(b) Nye and Duntz.
(c) Dewey and Duntz.
(d) Dewey and Nye.
5. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
(a) The .12-gauge shotgun.
(b) A witness in Floyd Wells.
(c) Two sets of fingerprints.
(d) Two sets of boot prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
2. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
3. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
4. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
5. What type of statements did Dr. Jones ask Smith and Hickock to write?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)