|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) North of San Francisco.
(b) North of Las Vegas.
(c) North of Fort Scott.
(d) North of Kansas City.
2. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He had a shotgun and a hunting knife.
(b) He had a shotgun only.
(c) He was found trying to claim the life insurance money.
(d) He had a hunting knife only.
3. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A yellow parrot.
(b) A treasure.
(c) A trap.
(d) A funeral.
4. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Richard Clutter.
(c) Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Nancy Clutter.
5. How many children did the Clutter's have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
2. Where did the police find the shotgun cartridges, cord and tape that were used in the Clutter murders?
3. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
4. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
5. Who work together to interview Hickock in the Las Vegas jail?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)