|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
(a) Dewey and Duntz.
(b) Church and Duntz.
(c) Nye and Duntz.
(d) Dewey and Nye.
2. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(b) Kansas City.
(c) Hartman's City.
(d) Garden City.
3. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
4. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(b) A father and son.
(c) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
5. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(c) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
2. Which of the following people did not testify at the trial?
3. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
4. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
5. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)