|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Richard Clutter.
2. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) In jail.
(b) After the murders.
(c) In childhood.
(d) In his late teens.
3. Where did the police find the shotgun cartridges, cord and tape that were used in the Clutter murders?
(a) Buried along the highway.
(b) Hickock's house.
(c) Smith's father's house.
(d) In the stolen car they were driving.
4. How long did it take the jury to deliberate?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 120 minutes.
5. What did Hickock say was his and Smith's alibi?
(a) Eating dinner with the hitchhikers.
(b) Taking two girls to a motel.
(c) Taking tourists deep-sea diving.
(d) Singing with Perry O'Parsons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
2. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
3. Who volunteered to examine Hickock and Smith?
4. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
5. Where were the knife and shotgun used in the Clutter murders found?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)