|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Crashed it.
(b) Washed it.
(c) Stole it.
(d) Gave it a tune-up.
2. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
(a) Money from the murder of the Clutters.
(b) Finding sunken treasure in Mexico.
(c) Working hard in Mexico as a mechanic.
(d) Traveling across the country.
3. How did Smith imagine he would commit suicide while in jail?
(a) By slitting wrists with a shiv.
(b) By hanging himself with sheets from the bed.
(c) By slitting his wrists with pieces of a lightbulb.
(d) By hanging himself with belt.
4. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
(a) Where did they live?
(b) Was there a safe?
(c) How was the house laid out?
(d) How many head of cattle did they raise?
5. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
(a) Smith's mother.
(c) Smith's sister.
(d) Smith's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
2. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
3. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
4. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
5. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)