|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(b) Smith's father.
(c) Willie Jay.
2. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
3. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(b) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(c) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
4. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
(a) He is a relative of Mrs. Clutter.
(b) He killed the Clutters.
(c) He dated Nancy Clutter.
(d) He worked for Mr. Clutter.
5. What type of injury did Hickock's father say was the cause of Hickock's problems with the law?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Football injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
2. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
3. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
4. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
5. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)