|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of injury did Hickock's father say was the cause of Hickock's problems with the law?
(c) Car accident.
(d) Football injury.
2. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Finney, Kansas.
(b) River Valley, Kansas.
(c) Kansas CIty, Texas.
(d) Holcomb, Kansas.
3. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
4. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
(a) A witness in Floyd Wells.
(b) The .12-gauge shotgun.
(c) Two sets of fingerprints.
(d) Two sets of boot prints.
5. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
2. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
3. Where were the binoculars and radio belonging to the Clutters found?
4. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
5. Where did the police find the shotgun cartridges, cord and tape that were used in the Clutter murders?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)