|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Smith's favorite dish?
(c) Spanish rice.
(d) Rice and beans.
2. What was Smith's sister's name?
3. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
(a) He had some wrong information about the Clutters.
(b) He wanted to separate and go his own way.
(c) He was sure the police know it was them.
(d) He left behind evidence that he should not have left behind.
4. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Nye.
(b) Agent Church.
(c) Agent Duntz.
(d) Agent Dewey.
5. Which Clutter did Smith talk to about their life before they were killed?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(c) Mr. Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years passed before Hickock and Smith were executed?
2. Who of the following were not spectators at the trial?
3. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
4. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
5. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)