|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
(a) Smith's sister.
(c) Smith's mother.
(d) Smith's father.
2. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In bed.
(d) In her sewing room.
3. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
4. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
(b) Kansas City.
(c) Las Vegas.
5. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
(a) He was curious to know what was going to happen.
(b) He wanted some of the money.
(c) He wanted to make the victims more comfortable.
(d) Hickock ordered him to return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
2. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
3. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
4. Who was the only one Hickock knew could truly incriminate him?
5. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)