|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) He knew Smith had no conscious.
(b) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
(c) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(d) He thought Smith had murdered before.
2. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
3. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
(a) Spare her life.
(b) Take her with them on the road.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Rape her.
4. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
5. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Larry Hendricks.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
2. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
3. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
4. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
5. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)