|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(b) Play board games with Bobby.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Bake pies.
2. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
(a) Church and Duntz.
(b) Dewey and Duntz.
(c) Nye and Duntz.
(d) Dewey and Nye.
3. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(a) Mr. Clutter.
(b) Mrs. Clutter.
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Nancy Ewalt.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Susan Kidwell.
5. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To separate and come back together in another country.
(b) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
(c) To stay together, no matter what.
(d) To stay apart, no matter what.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
2. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
3. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
4. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)