|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Arizona and Texas.
(b) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(c) New Mexico and Arizona.
(d) Oklahoma and Texas.
2. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Herb Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Perry Hickock.
3. How many children did the Clutter's have?
4. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
(a) Spare her life.
(b) Take her with them on the road.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Marry her.
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(d) Bad business sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
2. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
3. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
4. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
5. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)