|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
(a) Writing bad checks.
(b) By selling stolen goods.
(c) Murder for hire.
(d) Hunting for treasure.
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
(b) To separate and come back together in another country.
(c) To stay apart, no matter what.
(d) To stay together, no matter what.
3. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Charles Ewalt.
(c) Sheriff Robinson.
(d) Larry Jendricks.
4. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
(d) Las Vegas.
5. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
2. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
3. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
4. What kind of gun was used to kill the Clutters?
5. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)