|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Hickock tell Smith Mr. Clutter always kept in his safe?
2. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Kansas CIty, Texas.
(b) Finney, Kansas.
(c) River Valley, Kansas.
(d) Holcomb, Kansas.
3. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
(a) Las Vegas.
4. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) In childhood.
(b) In jail.
(c) In his late teens.
(d) After the murders.
5. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Watch TV.
(c) Bake pies.
(d) Play board games with Bobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
2. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
3. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
4. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
5. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)