|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
(a) She was a drunkard.
(b) She died giving birth to him.
(c) She moved to Alaska.
(d) She joined the Merchant Marines.
2. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
3. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(b) Mr. Clutter.
(d) Mrs. Clutter.
4. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
5. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
(b) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(c) His wife had him on a diet.
(d) He was too busy to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
2. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
3. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
4. What was Smith's sister's name?
5. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)