|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
(b) His agents needed his attention at night.
(c) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(d) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
2. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Birth of her last two children.
(b) Death of her father.
(c) Marriage of her oldest child.
(d) Death of her mother.
3. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Kansas City.
4. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In her sewing room.
(d) In bed.
5. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(b) Explosive emotional reactions.
(d) Poetic imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
3. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
4. How much money did Hickock tell Smith Mr. Clutter always kept in his safe?
5. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)