|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
(b) To stay apart, no matter what.
(c) To stay together, no matter what.
(d) To separate and come back together in another country.
2. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Larry Jendricks.
(b) Sheriff Robinson.
(c) Susan Kidwell.
(d) Charles Ewalt.
3. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
4. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
5. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
(b) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
(c) Getting gas in her car.
(d) Playing with her cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
2. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
3. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
4. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
5. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)