|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
2. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
3. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
4. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Fort Scott.
(d) Kansas City.
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
(a) To ease the pain of his legs.
(b) To stop the pain in his head.
(c) To stop the interrogation.
(d) So that he could get a chance to talk to Hickock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
3. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
4. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
5. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)