|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. Where was Floyd Wells when he heard about the Clutter murders?
(a) In his jail cell in the Texas State Penitentiary.
(b) At the post office in Olathe.
(c) In his jail cell in the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(d) On the River Valley Farm.
3. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(a) A letter.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A biography and family tree.
4. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Play board games with Bobby.
(b) Bake pies.
(d) Watch TV.
5. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A treasure.
(c) A trap.
(d) A yellow parrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
2. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
3. How many children did the Clutter's have?
4. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
5. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)