|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) November 15, 1959.
(b) December 15, 1950.
(c) December 15, 1959.
(d) November 15, 1950.
2. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Kansas City.
3. What was Smith's sister's name?
4. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(c) His father.
5. Who did Wells tell about his story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
2. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
3. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
4. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
5. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)