|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
(a) Sheriff of Finney County.
(b) Sheriff of Olathe Kansas.
(c) Sheriff of Kansas City.
(d) Mayor of Finney County.
2. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(b) Working on his mechanical inventions.
(c) Baking blueberry pies.
3. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(b) Arizona and Texas.
(c) Oklahoma and Texas.
(d) New Mexico and Arizona.
4. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) A father and son.
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
(a) To stop the pain in his head.
(b) To stop the interrogation.
(c) So that he could get a chance to talk to Hickock.
(d) To ease the pain of his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
2. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
3. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
4. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
5. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)