|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
(a) The .12-gauge shotgun.
(b) Two sets of fingerprints.
(c) Two sets of boot prints.
(d) A witness in Floyd Wells.
2. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Kansas City at Holcom
(b) Holcomb, Kansas
(c) Kansas City at Olathe
(d) Olathe, Texas
3. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
(a) Sheriff of Finney County.
(b) Mayor of Finney County.
(c) Sheriff of Kansas City.
(d) Sheriff of Olathe Kansas.
4. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
5. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
(a) Sunny and bright.
(b) Snow falling.
(c) Foggy and drizzling.
(d) Raining hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
2. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
3. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
4. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
5. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)