|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
(a) Fort Scott.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Kansas City.
2. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(b) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(c) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(d) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
3. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
(a) Because the murders were unsolved.
(b) Because townsfolk had become gossips.
(c) Because they knew someone from Holcomb committed the murder.
(d) More murders had been occurring in the town.
4. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(b) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
(c) His agents needed his attention at night.
(d) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
5. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Richard Clutter.
(c) Nancy Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
2. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
3. Who was Herb's wife?
4. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
5. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)