|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
(a) To mail packages of sentimental items to Las Vegas.
(b) A car.
(c) More bottles filled with alcohol.
(d) A big meal.
2. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(b) A guitar.
(c) A biography and family tree.
(d) A letter.
3. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Kansas City at Olathe
(b) Kansas City at Holcom
(c) Holcomb, Kansas
(d) Olathe, Texas
4. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Bake pies.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play board games with Bobby.
5. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A living witness.
(b) A DNA match.
(c) A photo of them committing the crime.
(d) A cellmate witness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
2. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
3. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
4. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
5. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)