|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(a) Poetic imagination.
(d) Explosive emotional reactions.
2. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Stole it.
(b) Crashed it.
(c) Gave it a tune-up.
(d) Washed it.
3. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
(a) Smith's sister.
(b) Hickock's sister.
(c) Hickock's brother.
(d) Smith's brother.
4. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
5. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
2. Of what was Dewey an agent?
3. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
4. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
5. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)