|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Herb's wife?
2. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
(a) Two sets of fingerprints.
(b) A witness in Floyd Wells.
(c) The .12-gauge shotgun.
(d) Two sets of boot prints.
3. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Larry Hendricks.
(d) Susan Kidwell.
4. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
5. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
2. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
3. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
4. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
5. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)