|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
(a) Because they knew someone from Holcomb committed the murder.
(b) Because townsfolk had become gossips.
(c) More murders had been occurring in the town.
(d) Because the murders were unsolved.
2. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
(a) Dewey and Nye.
(b) Dewey and Duntz.
(c) Church and Duntz.
(d) Nye and Duntz.
3. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
4. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a car wash.
(d) To Finney County.
5. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
2. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
3. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
4. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
5. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)