|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(d) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
2. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
(a) A ghost.
(b) Someone inside.
(c) A shotgun and knife.
3. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) December 15, 1959.
(b) December 15, 1950.
(c) November 15, 1950.
(d) November 15, 1959.
4. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
5. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
2. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
3. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
4. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
5. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)