|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(d) Gibson guitar.
2. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Robbed a bank.
(b) Found a sunken treasure.
(c) Stole merchandise and cash.
(d) Wrote several bad checks.
3. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
(b) It fell into the ocean.
(c) His father continued running it without Smith.
(d) It failed.
4. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
(a) She moved to Alaska.
(b) She joined the Merchant Marines.
(c) She died giving birth to him.
(d) She was a drunkard.
5. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 300 miles.
(c) 450 miles.
(d) 400 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
2. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
3. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
4. Who was Herb's wife?
5. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)