|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Kansas CIty, Texas.
(b) Holcomb, Kansas.
(c) Finney, Kansas.
(d) River Valley, Kansas.
2. How many children did the Clutter's have?
3. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Richard Clutter.
(c) Nancy Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
4. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a car wash.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(d) To Finney County.
5. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 450 miles.
(b) 400 miles.
(c) 300 miles.
(d) 500 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
2. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
3. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
4. What was Smith's sister's name?
5. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)