|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(c) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
2. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Kansas District Attorney.
(b) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
(c) Special Prosecuters Office.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
3. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Nancy Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Richard Clutter.
4. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
(a) A yellow, parrot-like bird.
(b) A green, finch-like bird.
(c) A green, parrot-like bird.
(d) A yellow, finch-like bird.
5. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Smith's sister's name?
2. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
3. What was Mr. Helm's job?
4. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
5. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)