|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Herb's wife?
2. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Nye.
(b) Agent Church.
(c) Agent Dewey.
(d) Agent Duntz.
3. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) In his late teens.
(b) In childhood.
(c) After the murders.
(d) In jail.
4. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Gave it a tune-up.
(b) Crashed it.
(c) Washed it.
(d) Stole it.
5. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
2. Of what was Dewey an agent?
3. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
4. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
5. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)