|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Nancy Ewalt.
2. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Crashed it.
(b) Gave it a tune-up.
(c) Stole it.
(d) Washed it.
3. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In her sewing room.
(d) In bed.
4. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His agents needed his attention at night.
(b) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
(c) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
(d) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
5. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Kansas District Attorney.
(b) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
(c) Special Prosecuters Office.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
2. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
3. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
4. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
5. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)