|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
(a) A yellow, finch-like bird.
(b) A green, finch-like bird.
(c) A yellow, parrot-like bird.
(d) A green, parrot-like bird.
2. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
(b) He was too busy to eat.
(c) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(d) His wife had him on a diet.
3. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
(a) Oatmeal and juice.
(b) Cereal and milk.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Apple and milk.
4. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
5. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(b) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(c) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
2. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
3. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
5. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)