|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
2. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
3. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
4. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(a) Poetic imagination.
(d) Explosive emotional reactions.
5. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Marriage of her oldest child.
(b) Death of her father.
(c) Birth of her last two children.
(d) Death of her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
3. Who was Herb's wife?
4. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
5. Of what was Dewey an agent?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)