|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(c) Poetic imagination.
(d) Explosive emotional reactions.
3. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
4. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
5. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(b) Smith's father.
(d) Willie Jay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
2. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
3. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
4. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
5. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)