|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Bake pies.
(d) Play board games with Bobby.
2. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) In childhood.
(b) In jail.
(c) After the murders.
(d) In his late teens.
3. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
4. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(b) To Finney County.
(c) To a car wash.
(d) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
5. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(c) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
2. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
3. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
4. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
5. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)