|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Robbed a bank.
(b) Stole merchandise and cash.
(c) Wrote several bad checks.
(d) Found a sunken treasure.
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(c) Explosive emotional reactions.
(d) Poetic imagination.
3. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Olathe, Texas
(b) Holcomb, Kansas
(c) Kansas City at Holcom
(d) Kansas City at Olathe
4. How many children did the Clutter's have?
5. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Duntz.
(b) Agent Dewey.
(c) Agent Church.
(d) Agent Nye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Dewey an agent?
2. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
3. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
4. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
5. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)