|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
(a) Traveling across the country.
(b) Finding sunken treasure in Mexico.
(c) Money from the murder of the Clutters.
(d) Working hard in Mexico as a mechanic.
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Richard Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Herb Clutter.
3. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(c) Mr. Clutter.
4. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
(a) The police were looking for the car.
(b) It did not work anymore.
(c) They were out of money.
(d) Someone offerred them a lot of money for it.
5. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
2. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
3. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
4. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
5. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)