|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Larry Jendricks.
(c) Sheriff Robinson.
(d) Charles Ewalt.
2. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) Bobby Rupp.
(c) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(d) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
3. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
(a) Little to no evidence.
(b) Overwhelming evidence.
(c) Clear evidence; it was just a matter of time before an arrest would be made.
(d) He expected to make an arrest within the week.
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Nancy Ewalt.
(c) Susan Kidwell.
(d) Richard Hickock.
5. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
2. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
3. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
4. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
5. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)