|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
2. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He was found trying to claim the life insurance money.
(b) He had a shotgun only.
(c) He had a hunting knife only.
(d) He had a shotgun and a hunting knife.
3. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
4. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Perry Hickock.
(d) Herb Clutter.
5. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(b) New Mexico and Arizona.
(c) Arizona and Texas.
(d) Oklahoma and Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
2. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
3. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
4. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
5. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)