|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
2. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
(b) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
(c) Playing with her cat.
(d) Getting gas in her car.
3. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
(a) Overwhelming evidence.
(b) Little to no evidence.
(c) He expected to make an arrest within the week.
(d) Clear evidence; it was just a matter of time before an arrest would be made.
4. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
(a) She died giving birth to him.
(b) She joined the Merchant Marines.
(c) She was a drunkard.
(d) She moved to Alaska.
5. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
2. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
3. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
4. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
5. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)