|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(c) Explosive emotional reactions.
(d) Poetic imagination.
3. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Nancy Ewalt.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Richard Hickock.
5. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
(a) A shotgun and knife.
(b) A ghost.
(c) Someone inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
2. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
3. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
4. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
5. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)