|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
2. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
3. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
(b) It fell into the ocean.
(c) His father continued running it without Smith.
(d) It failed.
4. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
5. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In her sewing room.
(d) In bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
2. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
3. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
4. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
5. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)