|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(a) Mr. Clutter.
(b) Mrs. Clutter.
2. Who was Herb's wife?
3. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) Their bedrooms.
(b) The living room.
(c) The basement.
(d) The dining room.
4. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
(a) Sheriff of Finney County.
(b) Mayor of Finney County.
(c) Sheriff of Kansas City.
(d) Sheriff of Olathe Kansas.
5. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
(a) Oatmeal and juice.
(b) Apple and milk.
(c) Cereal and milk.
(d) Bacon and eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
2. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
3. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
4. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
5. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)