|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He escaped before anyone could determine his involvement.
(b) He was cleared of the murders.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He claimed the life insurance money and left.
2. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
3. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(b) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
(c) His agents needed his attention at night.
(d) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
4. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Special Prosecuters Office.
(c) Kansas District Attorney.
(d) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
5. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
2. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
3. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
4. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
5. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)