|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
2. What was Smith's sister's name?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(a) Bad business sense.
4. How many children did the Clutter's have?
5. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A father and son.
(b) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
2. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
3. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
4. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
5. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)