|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(c) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
2. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
3. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
4. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
(a) Someone inside.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A shotgun and knife.
5. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) In childhood.
(b) In his late teens.
(c) In jail.
(d) After the murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
3. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
4. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
5. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)