|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) A father and son.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
2. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Nancy Ewalt.
3. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Wrote several bad checks.
(b) Found a sunken treasure.
(c) Stole merchandise and cash.
(d) Robbed a bank.
4. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
5. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
(b) A bat.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
2. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
3. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
4. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
5. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)