|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 400 miles.
(c) 450 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
2. How many children did the Clutter's have?
3. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
4. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) Hartman's City.
(c) Garden City.
5. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) He thought Smith had murdered before.
(b) He knew Smith had no conscious.
(c) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(d) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
2. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
3. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
4. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
5. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)