|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
2. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
3. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
(a) From a premonition.
(b) On the radio.
(c) From town gossips.
(d) In the newspaper.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(d) Bad business sense.
5. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
2. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
3. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
4. Of what was Dewey an agent?
5. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)