|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(b) Bake pies.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play board games with Bobby.
2. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A father and son.
(b) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
3. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Robbed a bank.
(b) Found a sunken treasure.
(c) Stole merchandise and cash.
(d) Wrote several bad checks.
4. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(c) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
5. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
(b) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
3. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
4. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
5. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)