|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(c) Gibson guitar.
2. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Death of her mother.
(b) Death of her father.
(c) Birth of her last two children.
(d) Marriage of her oldest child.
3. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Herb Clutter.
(b) Richard Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
4. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Nye.
(b) Agent Church.
(c) Agent Duntz.
(d) Agent Dewey.
5. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
(a) Oatmeal and juice.
(b) Apple and milk.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Cereal and milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
2. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
3. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
4. How many children did the Clutter's have?
5. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)