|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Duntz.
(b) Agent Church.
(c) Agent Dewey.
(d) Agent Nye.
2. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(b) Bobby Rupp.
(c) A father and son.
(d) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
3. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(a) A letter.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A biography and family tree.
4. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
(a) They are not important at all.
(b) They show they belonged to Herb Clutter.
(c) They show they belonged to Smith.
(d) They show that Smith and Hickock are partners.
5. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
(a) Overwhelming evidence.
(b) He expected to make an arrest within the week.
(c) Clear evidence; it was just a matter of time before an arrest would be made.
(d) Little to no evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
2. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
3. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
4. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
5. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)