|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(a) A letter.
(c) A biography and family tree.
(d) A guitar.
2. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
(a) A ghost.
(b) Someone inside.
(d) A shotgun and knife.
3. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
(a) Clear evidence; it was just a matter of time before an arrest would be made.
(b) Little to no evidence.
(c) He expected to make an arrest within the week.
(d) Overwhelming evidence.
4. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the Clutters' house.
(b) At the drugstore.
(c) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
(d) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
5. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Death of her father.
(b) Marriage of her oldest child.
(c) Death of her mother.
(d) Birth of her last two children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
2. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
3. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
4. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
5. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)