|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
(a) Writing bad checks.
(b) By selling stolen goods.
(c) Hunting for treasure.
(d) Murder for hire.
2. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
3. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
4. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
5. What was Smith's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
2. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
3. Of what was Dewey an agent?
4. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
5. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)