|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Charles Ewalt.
(c) Sheriff Robinson.
(d) Larry Jendricks.
2. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
3. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(a) A biography and family tree.
(b) A letter.
(d) A guitar.
4. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
(a) The police were looking for the car.
(b) It did not work anymore.
(c) They were out of money.
(d) Someone offerred them a lot of money for it.
5. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(c) Baking blueberry pies.
(d) Working on his mechanical inventions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
2. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
3. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
4. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
5. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)