|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Perry Hickock.
2. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
3. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
4. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(a) Mr. Clutter.
(c) Mrs. Clutter.
5. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
(a) Agent Church.
(b) Agent Nye.
(c) Agent Dewey.
(d) Agent Duntz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Dewey an agent?
2. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
3. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
4. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
5. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)