|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Herb's wife?
2. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
3. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
4. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Marriage of her oldest child.
(b) Birth of her last two children.
(c) Death of her father.
(d) Death of her mother.
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
2. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
3. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
4. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
5. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)