|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(b) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(c) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
2. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
3. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
4. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(d) Gibson guitar.
5. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A treasure.
(b) A trap.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A yellow parrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
2. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
3. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
4. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
5. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)