|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) His father continued running it without Smith.
(b) It fell into the ocean.
(c) It failed.
(d) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
2. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) December 15, 1950.
(b) November 15, 1959.
(c) November 15, 1950.
(d) December 15, 1959.
3. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Baking blueberry pies.
(c) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(d) Working on his mechanical inventions.
4. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(b) He knew Smith had no conscious.
(c) He thought Smith had murdered before.
(d) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
5. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a car wash.
(d) To Finney County.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the Clutter's have?
2. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
3. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
5. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)