|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) November 15, 1959.
(b) December 15, 1950.
(c) December 15, 1959.
(d) November 15, 1950.
2. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
(b) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
(c) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(d) His agents needed his attention at night.
3. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(a) Gibson guitar.
4. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
(b) Mr. Clutter.
(c) Mrs. Clutter.
5. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Holcomb, Kansas
(b) Olathe, Texas
(c) Kansas City at Holcom
(d) Kansas City at Olathe
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Dewey an agent?
2. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
3. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
4. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
5. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)