|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Getting gas in her car.
(b) Playing with her cat.
(c) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
(d) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
2. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(a) To document the murders.
(b) To document Smith's father's life.
(c) To keep track of family history.
(d) To get Smith paroled.
3. How many children did the Clutter's have?
4. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Death of her father.
(b) Birth of her last two children.
(c) Marriage of her oldest child.
(d) Death of her mother.
5. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
(a) By selling stolen goods.
(b) Hunting for treasure.
(c) Murder for hire.
(d) Writing bad checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
2. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
3. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
4. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
5. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)