|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(d) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
2. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To Finney County.
(b) To a car wash.
(c) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(d) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
3. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
(a) A green, finch-like bird.
(b) A green, parrot-like bird.
(c) A yellow, finch-like bird.
(d) A yellow, parrot-like bird.
4. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The basement.
(d) Their bedrooms.
5. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(c) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
2. What was Smith's sister's name?
3. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
4. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
5. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)