|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) River Valley, Kansas.
(b) Finney, Kansas.
(c) Holcomb, Kansas.
(d) Kansas CIty, Texas.
2. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
3. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
4. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the drugstore.
(b) At the Clutters' house.
(c) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(d) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
5. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
(a) Bacon and eggs.
(b) Apple and milk.
(c) Oatmeal and juice.
(d) Cereal and milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
2. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
3. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
4. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
5. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)