|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
2. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(b) He thought Smith had murdered before.
(c) He knew Smith had no conscious.
(d) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
3. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Susan Kidwell.
(d) Nancy Ewalt.
4. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) His father continued running it without Smith.
(b) It failed.
(c) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
(d) It fell into the ocean.
5. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(c) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
3. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
4. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
5. How many children did the Clutter's have?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)