|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Nye.
(b) Agent Church.
(c) Agent Duntz.
(d) Agent Dewey.
2. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He escaped before anyone could determine his involvement.
(c) He was cleared of the murders.
(d) He claimed the life insurance money and left.
3. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
4. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(c) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(d) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
5. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
(a) A green, finch-like bird.
(b) A green, parrot-like bird.
(c) A yellow, finch-like bird.
(d) A yellow, parrot-like bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
2. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
3. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
4. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
5. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)