|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) It failed.
(b) It fell into the ocean.
(c) His father continued running it without Smith.
(d) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
2. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) New Mexico and Arizona.
(b) Arizona and Texas.
(c) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(d) Oklahoma and Texas.
3. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
4. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(a) Drug addiction.
5. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His agents needed his attention at night.
(b) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(c) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
(d) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
2. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
3. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
4. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
5. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)