|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Kansas District Attorney.
(b) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(c) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
(d) Special Prosecuters Office.
2. What was Smith's sister's name?
3. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
(a) Clear evidence; it was just a matter of time before an arrest would be made.
(b) Little to no evidence.
(c) Overwhelming evidence.
(d) He expected to make an arrest within the week.
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Kansas City at Holcom
(b) Holcomb, Kansas
(c) Olathe, Texas
(d) Kansas City at Olathe
5. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) Bobby Rupp.
(c) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(d) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
2. Who was Herb's wife?
3. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
4. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
5. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)