|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
(b) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(c) He thought Smith had murdered before.
(d) He knew Smith had no conscious.
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To separate and come back together in another country.
(b) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
(c) To stay together, no matter what.
(d) To stay apart, no matter what.
3. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
4. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A yellow parrot.
(b) A treasure.
(c) A trap.
(d) A funeral.
5. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
2. Of what was Dewey an agent?
3. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
4. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
5. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)