|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Washed it.
(b) Stole it.
(c) Crashed it.
(d) Gave it a tune-up.
2. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Found a sunken treasure.
(b) Wrote several bad checks.
(c) Stole merchandise and cash.
(d) Robbed a bank.
3. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
4. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
5. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Kenyon Clutter.
(c) Richard Clutter.
(d) Herb Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
2. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
3. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
4. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
5. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)