|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
(b) His father.
2. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
3. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Richard Clutter.
(b) Nancy Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
4. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
5. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) Larry Hendricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
2. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
3. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
4. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
5. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)