|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Richard Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Nancy Clutter.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
2. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Working on his mechanical inventions.
(b) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(c) Baking blueberry pies.
3. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(b) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(c) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
4. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
(a) They were out of money.
(b) It did not work anymore.
(c) Someone offerred them a lot of money for it.
(d) The police were looking for the car.
5. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
(a) Sheriff of Finney County.
(b) Mayor of Finney County.
(c) Sheriff of Olathe Kansas.
(d) Sheriff of Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
2. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
3. What was Mr. Helm's job?
4. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
5. What was Smith's sister's name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)