|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(b) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(c) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
2. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Herb Clutter.
3. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) December 15, 1959.
(b) November 15, 1959.
(c) December 15, 1950.
(d) November 15, 1950.
4. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
5. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Sheriff Robinson.
(c) Charles Ewalt.
(d) Larry Jendricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
2. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
3. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
4. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
5. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)