|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
2. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) Their bedrooms.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The basement.
(d) The living room.
3. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Hartman's City.
(b) Kansas City.
(d) Garden City.
4. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
5. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Hickock.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Herb Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
2. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
3. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
4. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
5. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)