|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(a) Poetic imagination.
(d) Explosive emotional reactions.
3. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
4. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Bake pies.
(b) Play board games with Bobby.
(d) Watch TV.
5. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
Short Answer Questions
1. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
2. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
3. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
4. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
5. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)