|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(a) Drug addiction.
2. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
(a) Bacon and eggs.
(b) Oatmeal and juice.
(c) Apple and milk.
(d) Cereal and milk.
3. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Richard Clutter.
(c) Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Herb Clutter.
4. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Hickock.
(c) Herb Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
5. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
2. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
3. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
4. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
5. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)