|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 300 miles.
(b) 450 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 500 miles.
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(d) Bad business sense.
3. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To Finney County.
(b) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(d) To a car wash.
4. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
5. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
2. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
3. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
4. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
5. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)