|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a car wash.
(d) To Finney County.
2. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The basement.
(c) The living room.
(d) Their bedrooms.
3. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
4. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Perry Hickock.
5. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
2. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
3. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
5. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)