|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) Larry Hendricks.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Susan Kidwell.
2. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(b) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(c) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
3. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(b) To a car wash.
(c) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(d) To Finney County.
4. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
5. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Kansas CIty, Texas.
(b) River Valley, Kansas.
(c) Finney, Kansas.
(d) Holcomb, Kansas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
2. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
3. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
4. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
5. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)