|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Perry Smith.
2. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In her sewing room.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In bed.
(d) In a closet.
3. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) December 15, 1959.
(b) November 15, 1959.
(c) November 15, 1950.
(d) December 15, 1950.
4. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(b) Bake pies.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play board games with Bobby.
5. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
2. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
4. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
5. How many children did the Clutter's have?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)