|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Nancy Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Richard Clutter.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
2. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) December 15, 1950.
(b) December 15, 1959.
(c) November 15, 1959.
(d) November 15, 1950.
3. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(c) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
4. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(b) To a car wash.
(c) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(d) To Finney County.
5. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Death of her mother.
(b) Marriage of her oldest child.
(c) Birth of her last two children.
(d) Death of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
2. How many children did the Clutter's have?
3. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
4. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
5. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)