|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) Larry Hendricks.
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Richard Clutter.
3. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the Clutters' house.
(b) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(c) At the drugstore.
(d) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
4. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Garden City.
(b) Hartman's City.
(c) Kansas City.
5. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(b) Explosive emotional reactions.
(d) Poetic imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
2. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
3. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
4. Who was Herb's wife?
5. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)