|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
2. Who was Herb's wife?
3. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Nancy Clutter.
(c) Richard Clutter.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
4. How many children did the Clutter's have?
5. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
2. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
3. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
4. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
5. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)