|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
2. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(b) At the Clutters' house.
(c) At the drugstore.
(d) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
3. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(b) Garden City.
(c) Hartman's City.
(d) Kansas City.
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Kansas City at Olathe
(b) Kansas City at Holcom
(c) Holcomb, Kansas
(d) Olathe, Texas
5. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a car wash.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(d) To Finney County.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
3. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
4. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
5. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)