|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
2. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(b) Poetic imagination.
(c) Explosive emotional reactions.
3. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
4. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Holcomb, Kansas.
(b) Finney, Kansas.
(c) River Valley, Kansas.
(d) Kansas CIty, Texas.
5. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
4. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)