|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(c) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Kenyon Clutter.
(c) Richard Clutter.
(d) Herb Clutter.
3. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Holcomb, Kansas
(b) Kansas City at Holcom
(c) Kansas City at Olathe
(d) Olathe, Texas
4. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a car wash.
(b) To Finney County.
(c) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(d) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
5. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) Garden City.
(d) Hartman's City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
2. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
3. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
4. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
5. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)