|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Hartman's City.
(b) Kansas City.
(c) Garden City.
2. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
3. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Nancy Clutter.
(c) Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Richard Clutter.
4. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) Larry Hendricks.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Susan Kidwell.
5. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 450 miles.
(b) 300 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 500 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
2. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
3. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
4. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
5. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)