|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(c) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 300 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 450 miles.
3. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(c) Poetic imagination.
(d) Explosive emotional reactions.
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Holcomb, Kansas
(b) Olathe, Texas
(c) Kansas City at Holcom
(d) Kansas City at Olathe
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
2. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
3. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
5. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)