|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did the Clutter's have?
2. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
3. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
(b) A bat.
(c) A gun.
4. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Baking blueberry pies.
(b) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(c) Working on his mechanical inventions.
5. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Bake pies.
(c) Play board games with Bobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
2. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
3. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
4. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
5. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)