|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Marriage of her oldest child.
(b) Death of her mother.
(c) Birth of her last two children.
(d) Death of her father.
2. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(a) Explosive emotional reactions.
(b) Poetic imagination.
3. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
4. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) The basement.
(b) The living room.
(c) The dining room.
(d) Their bedrooms.
5. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
2. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
3. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
5. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)