|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a car wash.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(d) To Finney County.
2. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(b) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(d) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
3. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(b) Poetic imagination.
(d) Explosive emotional reactions.
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Olathe, Texas
(b) Kansas City at Holcom
(c) Kansas City at Olathe
(d) Holcomb, Kansas
5. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Nancy Clutter.
(d) Perry Hickock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
2. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
3. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
4. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
5. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)