|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
2. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Hickock.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Herb Clutter.
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(b) Bad business sense.
4. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Birth of her last two children.
(b) Death of her mother.
(c) Death of her father.
(d) Marriage of her oldest child.
5. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(c) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
2. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
3. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
4. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
5. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)