|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Herb Clutter.
(b) Kenyon Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Richard Clutter.
2. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
3. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Death of her mother.
(b) Marriage of her oldest child.
(c) Birth of her last two children.
(d) Death of her father.
4. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(c) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
5. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Working on his mechanical inventions.
(c) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(d) Baking blueberry pies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
2. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
4. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
5. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)