|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) Their bedrooms.
(b) The living room.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The basement.
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Richard Clutter.
(c) Herb Clutter.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
3. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Gave it a tune-up.
(b) Stole it.
(c) Crashed it.
(d) Washed it.
4. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In bed.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In her sewing room.
5. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
2. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
4. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
5. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)