|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Working on his mechanical inventions.
(b) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(d) Baking blueberry pies.
2. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(b) At the drugstore.
(c) At the Clutters' house.
(d) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
3. How many children did the Clutter's have?
4. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In her sewing room.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In bed.
(d) In the barn.
5. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(d) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
2. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
3. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
4. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
5. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)