|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
2. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
3. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Crashed it.
(b) Gave it a tune-up.
(c) Stole it.
(d) Washed it.
4. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Perry Hickock.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Nancy Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
2. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
3. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
4. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
5. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)