|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(c) Drug addiction.
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Richard Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Herb Clutter.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
3. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
4. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(c) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
5. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Perry Hickock.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Nancy Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Herb's wife?
2. How many children did the Clutter's have?
3. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
5. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)