|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(b) Mr. Clutter.
2. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Marriage of her oldest child.
(b) Birth of her last two children.
(c) Death of her father.
(d) Death of her mother.
3. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
4. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(b) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(d) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
5. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Gave it a tune-up.
(b) Stole it.
(c) Crashed it.
(d) Washed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
3. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
4. Who was Herb's wife?
5. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)