|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Bake pies.
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Play board games with Bobby.
2. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(c) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
3. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Larry Hendricks.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
4. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
2. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
3. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
4. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
5. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)