|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Olathe, Texas
(b) Kansas City at Holcom
(c) Kansas City at Olathe
(d) Holcomb, Kansas
2. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) November 15, 1959.
(b) December 15, 1950.
(c) December 15, 1959.
(d) November 15, 1950.
3. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) Their bedrooms.
(b) The living room.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The basement.
4. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Play board games with Bobby.
(b) Bake pies.
(c) Watch TV.
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the Clutter's have?
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
3. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
4. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
5. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)