|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
2. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
3. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The basement.
(c) Their bedrooms.
(d) The living room.
4. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To Finney County.
(d) To a car wash.
5. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Death of her mother.
(b) Death of her father.
(c) Marriage of her oldest child.
(d) Birth of her last two children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
2. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
3. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
4. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
5. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)