|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Kansas CIty, Texas.
(b) Finney, Kansas.
(c) River Valley, Kansas.
(d) Holcomb, Kansas.
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 300 miles.
(b) 500 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 450 miles.
3. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
4. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Richard Clutter.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
2. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
3. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
4. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
5. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)