|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
2. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
3. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(b) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(d) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
4. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Finney, Kansas.
(b) River Valley, Kansas.
(c) Kansas CIty, Texas.
(d) Holcomb, Kansas.
5. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(b) Mr. Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
2. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
3. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
4. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
5. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)