|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) The living room.
(b) The basement.
(c) Their bedrooms.
(d) The dining room.
2. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
3. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Susan Kidwell.
(d) Nancy Ewalt.
5. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Olathe, Texas
(b) Holcomb, Kansas
(c) Kansas City at Olathe
(d) Kansas City at Holcom
Short Answer Questions
1. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
2. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
3. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
4. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
5. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)