|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
(a) A gun.
(d) A bat.
2. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Nancy Clutter.
(b) Perry Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Richard Hickock.
3. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(b) Mr. Clutter.
(c) Mrs. Clutter.
4. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
5. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
2. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
3. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
4. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
5. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)