|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To Finney County.
(d) To a car wash.
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(a) Bad business sense.
3. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(b) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(c) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
4. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
5. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Nancy Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
2. How many children did the Clutter's have?
3. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
4. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
5. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)