|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
(a) Bacon and eggs.
(b) Cereal and milk.
(c) Oatmeal and juice.
(d) Apple and milk.
2. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) November 15, 1950.
(b) December 15, 1950.
(c) December 15, 1959.
(d) November 15, 1959.
3. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(a) Poetic imagination.
(b) Explosive emotional reactions.
4. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Stole it.
(b) Crashed it.
(c) Gave it a tune-up.
(d) Washed it.
5. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Perry Hickock.
(b) Nancy Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Richard Hickock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
2. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
3. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
4. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
5. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)