|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) Their bedrooms.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The living room.
(d) The basement.
2. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(b) Hartman's City.
(c) Garden City.
(d) Kansas City.
3. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
(a) Mr. Clutter.
(c) Mrs. Clutter.
4. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(c) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
5. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the Clutters' house.
(b) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(c) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
(d) At the drugstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
3. How many children did the Clutter's have?
4. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
5. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)