|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
2. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(c) Mr. Clutter.
3. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(a) Poetic imagination.
(d) Explosive emotional reactions.
4. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
(a) Herb Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) Richard Hickock.
5. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Olathe, Texas
(b) Kansas City at Olathe
(c) Holcomb, Kansas
(d) Kansas City at Holcom
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
2. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
3. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
5. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)