Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Wrote several bad checks.
(b) Robbed a bank.
(c) Stole merchandise and cash.
(d) Found a sunken treasure.
2. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He was cleared of the murders.
(c) He claimed the life insurance money and left.
(d) He escaped before anyone could determine his involvement.
3. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(b) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
(c) He was too busy to eat.
(d) His wife had him on a diet.
4. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(b) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(c) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
5. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Bake pies.
(b) Play board games with Bobby.
(d) Watch TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
2. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
3. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
4. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
5. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)