|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(b) To Finney County.
(c) To a car wash.
(d) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(c) Poetic imagination.
(d) Explosive emotional reactions.
3. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(b) Kansas City.
(c) Garden City.
(d) Hartman's City.
4. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(d) Mr. Clutter.
5. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
(b) Baking blueberry pies.
(d) Working on his mechanical inventions.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
2. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
3. How many children did the Clutter's have?
4. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)