|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(c) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
2. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Hartman's City.
(c) Garden City.
(d) Kansas City.
3. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
(a) To stop the pain in his head.
(b) So that he could get a chance to talk to Hickock.
(c) To ease the pain of his legs.
(d) To stop the interrogation.
4. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
(a) Smith's brother.
(b) Smith's sister.
(c) Hickock's brother.
(d) Hickock's sister.
5. Where were Hickock and Smith moved after their trial and sentence?
(a) Back to the jail in the courthouse.
(b) Federal Prison in Kansas.
(c) Kansas State Penitentiary.
(d) Federal prison in Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
2. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
3. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
4. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
5. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)