|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of statements did Dr. Jones ask Smith and Hickock to write?
(a) Statements describing the crime.
(b) Statements of guilt.
(c) Autobiographical statements.
(d) Statements of innocence.
2. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Play board games with Bobby.
(b) Bake pies.
(c) Watch TV.
3. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) Las Vegas.
4. Who sent a postcard to the warden at the prison where Smith and Hickock were incarcerated after their trial?
(a) Don Cullivan.
(b) Hickock's father.
(c) Smith's sister.
(d) Smith's father.
5. How many years passed before Hickock and Smith were executed?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock say was his and Smith's alibi?
2. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
3. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
4. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
5. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)