|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
(a) Paranoid view of the world.
(d) Mental retardation.
2. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the office.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the barn.
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(b) Bad business sense.
4. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
(a) To begin a singing career as Perry O'Parsons.
(b) To buy a boat and take tourists deep-sea diving.
(c) How he planned the Clutter murder.
(d) To running a race without a finish line.
5. How did Smith imagine he would commit suicide while in jail?
(a) By slitting wrists with a shiv.
(b) By hanging himself with belt.
(c) By slitting his wrists with pieces of a lightbulb.
(d) By hanging himself with sheets from the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
2. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
3. How did Smith know Don Cullivan?
4. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
5. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)