|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
(a) Clear evidence; it was just a matter of time before an arrest would be made.
(b) Little to no evidence.
(c) Overwhelming evidence.
(d) He expected to make an arrest within the week.
2. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
(a) Money from the murder of the Clutters.
(b) Finding sunken treasure in Mexico.
(c) Working hard in Mexico as a mechanic.
(d) Traveling across the country.
3. Who sent a postcard to the warden at the prison where Smith and Hickock were incarcerated after their trial?
(a) Don Cullivan.
(b) Smith's sister.
(c) Hickock's father.
(d) Smith's father.
4. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
(a) He worked for Mr. Clutter.
(b) He killed the Clutters.
(c) He is a relative of Mrs. Clutter.
(d) He dated Nancy Clutter.
5. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(b) New Mexico and Arizona.
(c) Oklahoma and Texas.
(d) Arizona and Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
2. What was Smith's sister's name?
3. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
4. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
5. On what date were Smith and Hickock executed?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)