|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
(a) Snow falling.
(b) Raining hard.
(c) Foggy and drizzling.
(d) Sunny and bright.
2. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
3. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
4. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
5. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Dewey.
(b) Agent Duntz.
(c) Agent Church.
(d) Agent Nye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
3. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
4. Where was Floyd Wells when he heard about the Clutter murders?
5. What did Hickock say was his and Smith's alibi?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)