|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
2. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
3. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Kansas City at Olathe
(b) Kansas City at Holcom
(c) Olathe, Texas
(d) Holcomb, Kansas
4. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
(a) Kansas City.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Fort Scott.
5. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
2. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
3. Who visited Hickock in jail?
4. What punishment was decreed to Smith and Hickock by the jury?
5. What was Smith's favorite dish?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)