|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Clutter did Smith talk to about their life before they were killed?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(c) Mr. Clutter.
2. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(a) Gibson guitar.
3. What animal did Smith interact with while in his cell?
4. What was Smith's sister's name?
5. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
(a) Clear evidence; it was just a matter of time before an arrest would be made.
(b) Overwhelming evidence.
(c) He expected to make an arrest within the week.
(d) Little to no evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Smith and Hickock steal from the Clutters?
2. What type of injury did Hickock's father say was the cause of Hickock's problems with the law?
3. How did Mrs. Meier feel about Smith?
4. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
5. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)