|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Bobby Rupp.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Herb Clutter.
2. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
(b) Mrs. Clutter.
(d) Mr. Clutter.
4. Who of the following were not spectators at the trial?
(a) Hickock's parents.
(b) Herb Clutter.
5. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) After the murders.
(b) In his late teens.
(c) In childhood.
(d) In jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
2. How much money did Hickock tell Smith Mr. Clutter always kept in his safe?
3. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
4. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
5. On what date were Smith and Hickock executed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)