|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
2. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Kansas District Attorney.
(c) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
(d) Special Prosecuters Office.
3. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
(a) A photo of Floyd Wells.
(b) A photo of the murders.
(c) A photo of the footprints at the scene.
(d) A photo of he and Smith at the Clutter's house.
4. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
(c) Post office.
5. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
(a) To stop the interrogation.
(b) To stop the pain in his head.
(c) To ease the pain of his legs.
(d) So that he could get a chance to talk to Hickock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
2. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
3. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
4. Who of the following were not spectators at the trial?
5. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)