|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A cellmate witness.
(b) A DNA match.
(c) A photo of them committing the crime.
(d) A living witness.
2. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(b) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(c) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
3. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(a) To get Smith paroled.
(b) To keep track of family history.
(c) To document Smith's father's life.
(d) To document the murders.
4. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their interview in the Las Vegas prison?
(b) Murder of the Clutters.
(d) Writing bad checks.
5. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
(a) Money from the murder of the Clutters.
(b) Traveling across the country.
(c) Working hard in Mexico as a mechanic.
(d) Finding sunken treasure in Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
3. How did Smith react to the news of his punishment by the jury?
4. Which of the following people was considered the prosecution's most damaging witness?
5. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)