|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a car wash.
(b) To Finney County.
(c) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(d) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
2. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
3. What was the name the prisoners call the area where the executions occur?
(a) The Coffin.
(b) The Corner.
(c) The Hole.
(d) The Cell.
4. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Washed it.
(b) Gave it a tune-up.
(c) Stole it.
(d) Crashed it.
5. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the Clutters' house.
(b) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(c) At the drugstore.
(d) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
2. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
3. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
4. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
5. Who visited Hickock in jail?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)