|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only one Hickock knew could truly incriminate him?
2. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) It fell into the ocean.
(b) His father continued running it without Smith.
(c) It failed.
(d) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
3. How many children did the Clutter's have?
4. What gift did Smith give to Mrs. Meier?
(a) His sketches.
(b) His diary.
(c) His prized guitar.
(d) An old photograph.
5. What name did Smith give to the animal who visited him in his cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a shiv?
2. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
3. Which of the following individuals is the wife of the undersheriff?
4. Which of the following people did not testify at the trial?
5. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)