|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
(b) Paranoid view of the world.
(c) Mental retardation.
2. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
3. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) He knew Smith had no conscious.
(b) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(c) He thought Smith had murdered before.
(d) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
4. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
5. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
2. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
3. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
4. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
5. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)