|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of injury did Hickock's father say was the cause of Hickock's problems with the law?
(b) Football injury.
(c) Car accident.
2. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A living witness.
(b) A photo of them committing the crime.
(c) A cellmate witness.
(d) A DNA match.
3. Who went on a fast in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
4. Who sent a postcard to the warden at the prison where Smith and Hickock were incarcerated after their trial?
(a) Smith's sister.
(b) Hickock's father.
(c) Smith's father.
(d) Don Cullivan.
5. How much money did Hickock tell Smith Mr. Clutter always kept in his safe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
2. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
3. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
5. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)