|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
2. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A yellow parrot.
(b) A treasure.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A trap.
3. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
4. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
(a) A photo of the footprints at the scene.
(b) A photo of he and Smith at the Clutter's house.
(c) A photo of Floyd Wells.
(d) A photo of the murders.
5. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A photo of them committing the crime.
(b) A living witness.
(c) A cellmate witness.
(d) A DNA match.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
2. What type of injury did Hickock's father say was the cause of Hickock's problems with the law?
3. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
4. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
5. How did Smith know Don Cullivan?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)