|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of examination did Hickock and Smith's lawyers request?
(d) Ability to participate in their defense.
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
(b) To stay apart, no matter what.
(c) To stay together, no matter what.
(d) To separate and come back together in another country.
3. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
4. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Charles Ewalt.
(c) Larry Jendricks.
(d) Sheriff Robinson.
5. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In the barn.
(b) In bed.
(c) In her sewing room.
(d) In a closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
2. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
3. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
4. What was the name the prisoners call the area where the executions occur?
5. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)