|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document did Smith sign in jail?
(a) Denying his confession.
(b) Claim of innocence.
(c) Recounting of his confession.
(d) Plea of insanity.
2. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(b) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(d) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
3. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
(a) To mail packages of sentimental items to Las Vegas.
(b) More bottles filled with alcohol.
(c) A big meal.
(d) A car.
4. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
(a) More murders had been occurring in the town.
(b) Because the murders were unsolved.
(c) Because townsfolk had become gossips.
(d) Because they knew someone from Holcomb committed the murder.
5. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(c) Mr. Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visited Hickock in jail?
2. Who work together to interview Hickock in the Las Vegas jail?
3. What is a shiv?
4. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
5. Who did Wells tell about his story?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)