|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(a) Smith's father.
(c) Willie Jay.
2. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
3. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(b) His wife had him on a diet.
(c) He was too busy to eat.
(d) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
4. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
(b) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(c) He knew Smith had no conscious.
(d) He thought Smith had murdered before.
5. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Robbed a bank.
(b) Stole merchandise and cash.
(c) Found a sunken treasure.
(d) Wrote several bad checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
2. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
3. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
4. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
5. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)