|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
2. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(b) Willie Jay.
(c) Smith's father.
3. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Church.
(b) Agent Nye.
(c) Agent Dewey.
(d) Agent Duntz.
4. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Richard Clutter.
5. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Larry Hendricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
2. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
3. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
4. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
5. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)