|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To separate and come back together in another country.
(b) To stay apart, no matter what.
(c) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
(d) To stay together, no matter what.
2. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
(a) Smith's sister.
(b) Smith's mother.
(c) Smith's father.
3. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He had a hunting knife only.
(b) He had a shotgun and a hunting knife.
(c) He was found trying to claim the life insurance money.
(d) He had a shotgun only.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(c) Bad business sense.
5. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(c) Explosive emotional reactions.
(d) Poetic imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
2. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
3. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
4. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
5. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)