|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(c) Gibson guitar.
2. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Church.
(b) Agent Nye.
(c) Agent Dewey.
(d) Agent Duntz.
3. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He escaped before anyone could determine his involvement.
(b) He was cleared of the murders.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He claimed the life insurance money and left.
4. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Perry Hickock.
5. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) He knew Smith had no conscious.
(b) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(c) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
(d) He thought Smith had murdered before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
2. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
3. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
4. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
5. How many children did the Clutter's have?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)