|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Found a sunken treasure.
(b) Stole merchandise and cash.
(c) Wrote several bad checks.
(d) Robbed a bank.
2. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
3. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
4. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
5. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Playing with her cat.
(b) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
(c) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
(d) Getting gas in her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
2. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
3. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
4. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
5. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)