|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(b) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
2. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He was too busy to eat.
(b) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(c) His wife had him on a diet.
(d) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
3. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(b) New Mexico and Arizona.
(c) Oklahoma and Texas.
(d) Arizona and Texas.
4. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
(b) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(c) His agents needed his attention at night.
(d) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
5. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
2. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
3. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
4. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
5. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)