|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Herb's wife?
2. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
(b) Las Vegas.
3. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
4. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) The basement.
(b) Their bedrooms.
(c) The living room.
(d) The dining room.
5. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(c) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
2. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
3. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
4. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
5. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)