|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
(a) Working on his mechanical inventions.
(b) Baking blueberry pies.
(d) Leading meetings of a variety of school clubs.
2. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(a) Willie Jay.
(c) Smith's father.
3. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
4. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Kansas District Attorney.
(c) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
(d) Special Prosecuters Office.
5. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
2. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
3. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
4. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
5. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)