|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(a) Poetic imagination.
(c) Explosive emotional reactions.
2. What was Mr. Helm's job?
(a) FBI Agent.
(d) Funeral Director.
3. How many children did the Clutter's have?
4. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
(a) Murder for hire.
(b) Hunting for treasure.
(c) By selling stolen goods.
(d) Writing bad checks.
5. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Nancy Clutter.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Perry Hickock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
2. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
4. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
5. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)