|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(d) His father.
2. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(b) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
3. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
4. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(b) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(c) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
5. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Herb Clutter.
(c) Perry Hickock.
(d) Perry Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
2. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
3. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
4. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
5. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)