|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the Clutters' house.
(b) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(c) At the drugstore.
(d) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
2. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
(a) Mr. Clutter.
(d) Mrs. Clutter.
3. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
(b) Smith's mother.
(c) Smith's father.
(d) Smith's sister.
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(b) Bad business sense.
5. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His agents needed his attention at night.
(b) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
(c) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(d) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
2. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
3. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
4. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
5. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)