|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 400 miles.
(c) 450 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
(b) To separate and come back together in another country.
(c) To stay apart, no matter what.
(d) To stay together, no matter what.
3. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(b) Drug addiction.
4. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Nye.
(b) Agent Duntz.
(c) Agent Church.
(d) Agent Dewey.
5. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
2. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
3. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
5. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)