|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
(a) To a car wash.
(b) To a garage where Smith worked as a mechanic.
(c) To a garage where Hickock worked as a mechanic.
(d) To Finney County.
2. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
3. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(b) Watch TV.
(c) Bake pies.
(d) Play board games with Bobby.
4. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
5. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
(a) She joined the Merchant Marines.
(b) She was a drunkard.
(c) She died giving birth to him.
(d) She moved to Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
2. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
3. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
4. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
5. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)