|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
2. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Kansas City.
(c) Hartman's City.
(d) Garden City.
3. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) November 15, 1950.
(b) November 15, 1959.
(c) December 15, 1959.
(d) December 15, 1950.
4. What was Mr. Helm's job?
(a) Funeral Director.
(c) FBI Agent.
5. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 400 miles.
(b) 300 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) 450 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
2. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
3. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
4. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
5. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)