|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(b) Mr. Clutter.
2. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In bed.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In her sewing room.
3. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(a) Explosive emotional reactions.
(c) Poetic imagination.
4. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
(a) Murder for hire.
(b) By selling stolen goods.
(c) Hunting for treasure.
(d) Writing bad checks.
5. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Oklahoma and Texas.
(b) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(c) New Mexico and Arizona.
(d) Arizona and Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
2. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
3. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
4. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
5. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)