|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
2. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
3. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Perry Hickock.
(d) Nancy Clutter.
4. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
5. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
3. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
4. Of what was Dewey an agent?
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)