|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the Clutters' house.
(b) At the drugstore.
(c) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
(d) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
2. Where were Smith and Hickcock trying to go when they came back from the states from Mexico?
(a) Las Vegas.
3. Who concluded that Smith and his sister could have no relationship?
4. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Nancy Ewalt.
(d) Perry Smith.
5. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(a) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
2. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
3. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
4. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
5. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)