|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
2. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(b) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(c) Bobby Rupp.
(d) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
3. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Sheriff Robinson.
(b) Larry Jendricks.
(c) Susan Kidwell.
(d) Charles Ewalt.
4. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(c) Mr. Clutter.
(d) Mrs. Clutter.
5. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Holcomb, Kansas
(b) Kansas City at Olathe
(c) Olathe, Texas
(d) Kansas City at Holcom
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
2. Who was Herb's wife?
3. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
4. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
5. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)