|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
2. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Dewey.
(b) Agent Duntz.
(c) Agent Church.
(d) Agent Nye.
3. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A treasure.
(b) A yellow parrot.
(c) A trap.
(d) A funeral.
4. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) Their bedrooms.
(b) The dining room.
(c) The basement.
(d) The living room.
5. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(a) To document the murders.
(b) To document Smith's father's life.
(c) To keep track of family history.
(d) To get Smith paroled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
3. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
5. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)