|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
2. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Olathe, Texas
(b) Kansas City at Olathe
(c) Kansas City at Holcom
(d) Holcomb, Kansas
3. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) In his late teens.
(b) In childhood.
(c) After the murders.
(d) In jail.
4. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Special Prosecuters Office.
(c) Kansas District Attorney.
(d) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
5. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Oklahoma and Texas.
(b) New Mexico and Arizona.
(c) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(d) Arizona and Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
2. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
3. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
4. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
5. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)