|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
(a) He wanted to separate and go his own way.
(b) He was sure the police know it was them.
(c) He left behind evidence that he should not have left behind.
(d) He had some wrong information about the Clutters.
2. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(b) His wife had him on a diet.
(c) He was too busy to eat.
(d) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
3. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 450 miles.
(c) 300 miles.
(d) 400 miles.
4. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Duntz.
(b) Agent Dewey.
(c) Agent Church.
(d) Agent Nye.
5. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(b) A letter.
(c) A biography and family tree.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
2. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
3. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
4. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
5. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)