|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 400 miles.
(b) 450 miles.
(c) 300 miles.
(d) 500 miles.
2. Who was Herb's wife?
3. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
4. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
5. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He was too busy to eat.
(b) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
(c) His wife had him on a diet.
(d) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
2. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
3. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
4. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
5. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)