Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who work together to interview Hickock in the Las Vegas jail?
(a) Nye and Church.
(b) Church and Dewey.
(c) Duntz and Church.
(d) Nye and Dewey.
2. How did Smith know Don Cullivan?
(a) They were in jail together.
(b) They were friends in Mexico.
(c) They were childhood friends.
(d) They were in the army together.
3. Who sent a postcard to the warden at the prison where Smith and Hickock were incarcerated after their trial?
(a) Smith's father.
(b) Don Cullivan.
(c) Smith's sister.
(d) Hickock's father.
4. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) A father and son.
(c) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
5. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He had a shotgun only.
(b) He had a shotgun and a hunting knife.
(c) He was found trying to claim the life insurance money.
(d) He had a hunting knife only.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
2. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
3. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
4. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
5. What disorder did Dr. Jones indicate he believes Smith suffered from?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)