|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Wrote several bad checks.
(b) Found a sunken treasure.
(c) Stole merchandise and cash.
(d) Robbed a bank.
2. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
3. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
(a) Because the murders were unsolved.
(b) Because they knew someone from Holcomb committed the murder.
(c) More murders had been occurring in the town.
(d) Because townsfolk had become gossips.
4. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
(a) He heard it on the television.
(b) He heard it on the radio.
(c) He heard it from neighbors gossiping.
(d) He read about it in the newspaper.
5. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
(a) Susan Kidwell.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Larry Hendricks.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Floyd Wells when he heard about the Clutter murders?
2. What did Mr. Helm see in Mrs. Clutter's window?
3. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
4. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
5. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)