|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) North of Fort Scott.
(b) North of San Francisco.
(c) North of Las Vegas.
(d) North of Kansas City.
2. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Kansas City.
3. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) Bobby Rupp.
(c) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(d) A father and son.
4. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
5. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
(b) A bat.
(c) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
2. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
3. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
4. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
5. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)