|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A DNA match.
(b) A cellmate witness.
(c) A photo of them committing the crime.
(d) A living witness.
2. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
(a) Hickock's sister.
(b) Smith's sister.
(c) Smith's brother.
(d) Hickock's brother.
3. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(c) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
4. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
(a) He heard it on the television.
(b) He heard it from neighbors gossiping.
(c) He read about it in the newspaper.
(d) He heard it on the radio.
5. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Wells tell about his story?
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
3. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
4. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
5. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)