|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Smith.
(b) Perry Hickock.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Herb Clutter.
2. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
(a) Two sets of boot prints.
(b) A witness in Floyd Wells.
(c) The .12-gauge shotgun.
(d) Two sets of fingerprints.
3. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
(a) They show that Smith and Hickock are partners.
(b) They are not important at all.
(c) They show they belonged to Herb Clutter.
(d) They show they belonged to Smith.
4. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) The basement.
(b) The dining room.
(c) Their bedrooms.
(d) The living room.
5. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
2. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
3. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
4. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
5. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)