|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
2. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
(a) Herb Clutter.
(b) Richard Clutter.
(c) Kenyon Clutter.
(d) Perry Smith.
3. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
(a) A green, parrot-like bird.
(b) A yellow, finch-like bird.
(c) A green, finch-like bird.
(d) A yellow, parrot-like bird.
4. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Play board games with Bobby.
(b) Bake pies.
(d) Watch TV.
5. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Kansas CIty, Texas.
(b) Holcomb, Kansas.
(c) River Valley, Kansas.
(d) Finney, Kansas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
2. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
3. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
4. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
5. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)