|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
(a) Church and Duntz.
(b) Dewey and Duntz.
(c) Dewey and Nye.
(d) Nye and Duntz.
2. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
(a) She died giving birth to him.
(b) She moved to Alaska.
(c) She was a drunkard.
(d) She joined the Merchant Marines.
3. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He had a shotgun only.
(b) He was found trying to claim the life insurance money.
(c) He had a shotgun and a hunting knife.
(d) He had a hunting knife only.
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Kansas City at Olathe
(b) Kansas City at Holcom
(c) Holcomb, Kansas
(d) Olathe, Texas
5. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(a) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Dewey an agent?
2. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
3. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
4. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
5. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)