|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
(a) Spare her life.
(b) Take her with them on the road.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Rape her.
2. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
(b) A bat.
(c) A gun.
3. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Holcomb, Kansas
(b) Kansas City at Olathe
(c) Olathe, Texas
(d) Kansas City at Holcom
4. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) They gathered empty bottles.
(b) They opened the package they mailed to themselves from Mexico.
(c) They bought a big meal.
(d) They were arrested.
5. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
(a) An old beloved mare.
(b) Two hitchhikers.
(c) Empty bottles.
(d) Two old men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
2. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
3. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
4. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)