|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) North of Fort Scott.
(b) North of Kansas City.
(c) North of San Francisco.
(d) North of Las Vegas.
2. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
3. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
(a) They show they belonged to Herb Clutter.
(b) They show that Smith and Hickock are partners.
(c) They show they belonged to Smith.
(d) They are not important at all.
4. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
(a) November 14.
(b) November 7.
(c) November 11.
(d) November 10.
5. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
(a) A father and son team who had a business transaction with the Clutters.
(b) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(c) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
Short Answer Questions
1. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
2. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
3. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
4. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
5. What kind of gun was used to kill the Clutters?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)