|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) December 15, 1959.
(b) December 15, 1950.
(c) November 15, 1950.
(d) November 15, 1959.
2. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(a) Willie Jay.
(b) Smith's father.
3. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
(a) He dated Nancy Clutter.
(b) He is a relative of Mrs. Clutter.
(c) He worked for Mr. Clutter.
(d) He killed the Clutters.
4. How old was Richard Hickock the night of the murders?
5. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 450 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
2. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
3. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
4. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
5. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)