|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
2. Where is the small drugstore that is described in part one of In Cold Blood?
(a) Kansas City at Holcom
(b) Olathe, Texas
(c) Holcomb, Kansas
(d) Kansas City at Olathe
3. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
(a) Apple and milk.
(b) Cereal and milk.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Oatmeal and juice.
4. What was Mr. Helm's job?
(c) Funeral Director.
(d) FBI Agent.
5. What was the purpose of the book, "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(a) To get Smith paroled.
(b) To keep track of family history.
(c) To document Smith's father's life.
(d) To document the murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who work together to interview Hickock in the Las Vegas jail?
2. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
3. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
4. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
5. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)