|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
(b) His father.
2. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To separate and come back together in another country.
(b) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
(c) To stay apart, no matter what.
(d) To stay together, no matter what.
3. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
4. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) He thought Smith had murdered before.
(b) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(c) He knew Smith had no conscious.
(d) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
5. In Smith's nightmare, what always saved him in the end?
(a) A yellow, finch-like bird.
(b) A green, parrot-like bird.
(c) A yellow, parrot-like bird.
(d) A green, finch-like bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
2. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
3. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
4. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
5. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)