|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first fact that the detectives questioned in Smith's story?
(a) That he tied them up with rope.
(b) The boots he shipped back from Mexico.
(c) His sister in Fort Scott.
(d) A living witness.
2. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
3. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
(a) Hickock's brother.
(b) Smith's brother.
(c) Smith's sister.
(d) Hickock's sister.
4. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
5. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His wife had him on a diet.
(b) He was too busy to eat.
(c) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
(d) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
2. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
3. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
4. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
5. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)