|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
(a) A photo of he and Smith at the Clutter's house.
(b) A photo of the footprints at the scene.
(c) A photo of the murders.
(d) A photo of Floyd Wells.
2. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
(b) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(c) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(d) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
3. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(c) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(d) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
4. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
(a) Two old men.
(b) Two hitchhikers.
(c) Empty bottles.
(d) An old beloved mare.
5. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
2. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
3. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
4. Why did Smith ask for an aspirin during the interrogation in a Las Vegas jail?
5. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)