|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
2. How many children did the Clutter's have?
3. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Death of her father.
(b) Marriage of her oldest child.
(c) Death of her mother.
(d) Birth of her last two children.
4. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
(a) Stole merchandise and cash.
(b) Found a sunken treasure.
(c) Robbed a bank.
(d) Wrote several bad checks.
5. Which individual was in a car accident that left his face crooked?
(a) Perry Hickock.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Herb Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
2. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
3. What apparently was used to kill all of the murder victims?
4. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
5. What did Hickock say was his and Smith's alibi?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)