|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the Clutters' house.
(b) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
(c) At the drugstore.
(d) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
2. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
3. What did Hickock say was his and Smith's alibi?
(a) Taking tourists deep-sea diving.
(b) Singing with Perry O'Parsons.
(c) Taking two girls to a motel.
(d) Eating dinner with the hitchhikers.
4. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(a) His father.
5. What activity did Nancy, Kenyon, and Herb do on their final night alive?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play board games with Bobby.
(d) Bake pies.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
2. How old was Alvin Adams Dewey in Part 2 of In Cold Blood?
3. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
4. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
5. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)