|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
(a) Richard Hickock and Kenyon Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith and Eveanna Clutter.
(c) Perry Smith and Richard Hickock.
(d) Nancy Clutter and Kenyon Clutter.
2. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
3. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(b) At the Clutters' house.
(c) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
(d) At the drugstore.
4. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
(a) Agent Church.
(b) Agent Dewey.
(c) Agent Nye.
(d) Agent Duntz.
5. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
(a) Murder for hire.
(b) Writing bad checks.
(c) By selling stolen goods.
(d) Hunting for treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which term best describes the evidence upon which the case could be built after Dewey first took over the investigation?
2. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
3. Which individual was found dead on top of the mattress box?
4. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
5. Which kind of treatment did Bonnie receive?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)