|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Smith's sister's name?
2. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
(a) Foggy and drizzling.
(b) Raining hard.
(c) Snow falling.
(d) Sunny and bright.
3. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Perry Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Nancy Clutter.
4. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(b) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
(c) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
(d) His agents needed his attention at night.
5. According to Floyd, who talked of robbing the Clutters?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
2. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
3. What kind of gun was used to kill the Clutters?
4. Who did Floyd tell about his time with the Clutters?
5. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)