|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Nancy Ewalt.
(c) Susan Kidwell.
(d) Perry Smith.
2. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
3. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
(a) Agent Duntz.
(b) Agent Nye.
(c) Agent Church.
(d) Agent Dewey.
4. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
(a) Sheriff of Finney County.
(b) Sheriff of Kansas City.
(c) Sheriff of Olathe Kansas.
(d) Mayor of Finney County.
5. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
(b) Mr. Clutter.
(c) Mrs. Clutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
2. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
3. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
4. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
5. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)