|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
(a) Nancy Clutter.
(b) Richard Hickock.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Perry Hickock.
2. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
3. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
(a) A photo of the murders.
(b) A photo of the footprints at the scene.
(c) A photo of he and Smith at the Clutter's house.
(d) A photo of Floyd Wells.
4. What was Smith's sister's name?
5. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Hartman's City.
(b) Garden City.
(c) Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
2. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
3. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
4. Where did Smith and Hickock meet Otto?
5. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)