|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(b) A father and son.
(c) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
2. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
3. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
(a) His father.
4. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In bed.
(b) In her sewing room.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In the barn.
5. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(c) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Wells tell about his story?
2. How much was the life insurance police that Herb Clutter took out worth?
3. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
4. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
5. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)