|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Smith and Hickock steal from the Clutters?
(a) Between $50-$60.
(b) Between $40-$50.
(c) Between $20-$40.
(d) Between $100-$200.
2. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
(b) Smith's father.
(c) Willie Jay.
3. How much money did Hickock tell Smith Mr. Clutter always kept in his safe?
4. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) It fell into the ocean.
(b) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
(c) It failed.
(d) His father continued running it without Smith.
5. Where was Floyd Wells when he heard about the Clutter murders?
(a) In his jail cell in the Kansas State Penitentiary.
(b) In his jail cell in the Texas State Penitentiary.
(c) On the River Valley Farm.
(d) At the post office in Olathe.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
2. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
3. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
4. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
5. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)