|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
(c) Wrapped up in the purchase of the life insurance policy.
2. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
(a) He is a relative of Mrs. Clutter.
(b) He worked for Mr. Clutter.
(c) He dated Nancy Clutter.
(d) He killed the Clutters.
3. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A biography and family tree.
(c) A letter.
4. Of what was Dewey an agent?
(a) Special Prosecuters Office.
(b) Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
(c) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(d) Kansas District Attorney.
5. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
2. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
3. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
4. What was Mr. Helm's job?
5. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)