|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 year.
2. Which of the following was not one of the good qualities Willie Jay saw in Smith?
(a) Explosive emotional reactions.
(b) Poetic imagination.
3. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 450 miles.
(c) 400 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
4. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He claimed the life insurance money and left.
(c) He escaped before anyone could determine his involvement.
(d) He was cleared of the murders.
5. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
(a) Money from the murder of the Clutters.
(b) Traveling across the country.
(c) Finding sunken treasure in Mexico.
(d) Working hard in Mexico as a mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Herb's wife?
2. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
3. Who was Nancy's boyfriend?
4. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
5. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)