|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(b) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(c) A father and son.
(d) Bobby Rupp.
2. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
(d) His father.
3. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(d) Gibson guitar.
4. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
(a) In the newspaper.
(b) On the radio.
(c) From a premonition.
(d) From town gossips.
5. What was the first fact that the detectives questioned in Smith's story?
(a) A living witness.
(b) That he tied them up with rope.
(c) His sister in Fort Scott.
(d) The boots he shipped back from Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
2. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
3. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
4. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
5. Who did Wells tell about his story?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)