|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
2. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
(a) November 11.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 7.
(d) November 14.
3. When did Smith's recurring nightmare begin?
(a) In his late teens.
(b) After the murders.
(c) In childhood.
(d) In jail.
4. How did Hickock and Smith meet?
(a) At the drugstore.
(b) At the Clutters' house.
(c) As inmates at the Texas State Penitentiary.
(d) As inmates at the Kansas State Penitentiary.
5. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
(a) It did not work anymore.
(b) The police were looking for the car.
(c) They were out of money.
(d) Someone offerred them a lot of money for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
2. Who did Wells tell about his story?
3. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
4. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
5. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)