|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) It fell into the ocean.
(b) His father continued running it without Smith.
(c) It failed.
(d) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
2. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
(a) In the newspaper.
(b) On the radio.
(c) From a premonition.
(d) From town gossips.
3. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
(a) Mayor of Finney County.
(b) Sheriff of Finney County.
(c) Sheriff of Olathe Kansas.
(d) Sheriff of Kansas City.
4. How many of the C;utter children were still living at home at the time of the murders?
5. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
(a) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two individual met at the drugstore the night of the murder?
2. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
3. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
4. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
5. What item did Smith ship from Mexico which helped to incriminate him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)