|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only one Hickock knew could truly incriminate him?
2. Which of his possessions was beloved by Smith?
(d) Gibson guitar.
3. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) They gathered empty bottles.
(b) They opened the package they mailed to themselves from Mexico.
(c) They bought a big meal.
(d) They were arrested.
4. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
(a) Because they knew someone from Holcomb committed the murder.
(b) Because the murders were unsolved.
(c) More murders had been occurring in the town.
(d) Because townsfolk had become gossips.
5. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(b) Poetic imagination.
(c) Explosive emotional reactions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
2. Which individual believed that treasure hunting was an unrealistic fantasy?
3. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
4. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
5. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)