|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
(a) Agent Church.
(b) Agent Nye.
(c) Agent Duntz.
(d) Agent Dewey.
2. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Richard Hickock.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Perry Smith.
(d) Nancy Ewalt.
3. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
4. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) It fell into the ocean.
(b) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
(c) His father continued running it without Smith.
(d) It failed.
5. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
(a) They gathered empty bottles.
(b) They bought a big meal.
(c) They were arrested.
(d) They opened the package they mailed to themselves from Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
2. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
3. Where was the safe supposed to have been in the Clutter house?
4. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
5. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)