|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
(a) He had a hunting knife only.
(b) He was found trying to claim the life insurance money.
(c) He had a shotgun only.
(d) He had a shotgun and a hunting knife.
3. When did Smith leave the rundown hotel in Las Vegas?
(a) November 10.
(b) November 14.
(c) November 11.
(d) November 7.
4. What was wrong with Smith's mother?
(a) She died giving birth to him.
(b) She joined the Merchant Marines.
(c) She was a drunkard.
(d) She moved to Alaska.
5. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memento did Smith save from his sister?
2. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
3. According to Part 3 of In Cold Blood, what did Hickock and Smith pick up as they drove to Las Vegas?
4. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
5. When Hickock and Smith went out on the boat, who did not go into the water?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)