|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound could be heard as Hickock and Smith were escorted into the Garden City county jail?
(a) Flashbulbs popping.
(b) Yells of abuse from the crowd.
(c) Murmers of the crowd.
(d) It was silent.
2. Who was impressed by the number of people that attended the Clutter funeral?
3. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A trap.
(b) A yellow parrot.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A treasure.
4. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) November 15, 1950.
(b) November 15, 1959.
(c) December 15, 1959.
(d) December 15, 1950.
5. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Marriage of her oldest child.
(b) Death of her father.
(c) Birth of her last two children.
(d) Death of her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which murder victim did the Sherriff, Mr. Hendricks and Mr. Ewalt find first?
2. What was the first fact that the detectives questioned in Smith's story?
3. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
4. What did Kenyon spend hours in the basement doing?
5. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)