|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A photo of them committing the crime.
(b) A DNA match.
(c) A cellmate witness.
(d) A living witness.
2. On what day did the events described in part one of In Cold Blood take place?
(a) November 15, 1950.
(b) November 15, 1959.
(c) December 15, 1950.
(d) December 15, 1959.
3. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
(a) Where did they live?
(b) How was the house laid out?
(c) Was there a safe?
(d) How many head of cattle did they raise?
4. How much money did Smith and Hickock steal from the Clutters?
(a) Between $100-$200.
(b) Between $40-$50.
(c) Between $50-$60.
(d) Between $20-$40.
5. Why was Agent Dewey unable to sleep while working on the Clutter case?
(a) His mind was always on the Clutter case.
(b) His wife complained about how much time he was working.
(c) He was hunting for Smith and Hickock.
(d) His agents needed his attention at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
2. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
3. in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where was the most recent address Detective Nye had for Smith?
4. How did Floyd know the Clutters?
5. What did Hickock want to do to Nancy before killing her?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)