|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(b) New Mexico and Arizona.
(c) Arizona and Texas.
(d) Oklahoma and Texas.
2. Which of the Clutter's children was known as the town darling?
3. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Marriage of her oldest child.
(b) Death of her mother.
(c) Birth of her last two children.
(d) Death of her father.
4. Which Clutter did Smith talk to about their life before they were killed?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(c) Mr. Clutter.
5. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
(a) It failed.
(b) His father continued running it without Smith.
(c) They sold it to join the Merchant Marines.
(d) It fell into the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
2. Who work together to interview Hickock in the Las Vegas jail?
3. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
4. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
5. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)