|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
(a) Smith's brother.
(b) Hickock's brother.
(c) Smith's sister.
(d) Hickock's sister.
2. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 3 months.
3. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Playing with her cat.
(b) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
(c) Getting gas in her car.
(d) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
4. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
(a) Agent Dewey.
(b) Agent Duntz.
(c) Agent Nye.
(d) Agent Church.
5. Which of the Clutter children was somewhat eccentric?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
2. What did detective Nye show Hickock on the second day of the interrogation?
3. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
4. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
5. What did Hickock do to get some money for himself and Smith?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)