|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(c) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
2. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 year.
3. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Birth of her last two children.
(b) Death of her father.
(c) Death of her mother.
(d) Marriage of her oldest child.
4. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
(a) It did not work anymore.
(b) They were out of money.
(c) The police were looking for the car.
(d) Someone offerred them a lot of money for it.
5. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
(a) Explosive emotional reactions.
(c) Poetic imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Helm's job?
2. Which investigator was personal friends with the murder victims?
3. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
4. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
5. What happened to the lodge that Smith and his father built and ran in Alaska?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)