|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
(d) His father.
2. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
(a) A treasure.
(b) A trap.
(c) A yellow parrot.
(d) A funeral.
3. How did Smith and Hickock continue to earn money in Mexico?
(a) Hunting for treasure.
(b) By selling stolen goods.
(c) Writing bad checks.
(d) Murder for hire.
4. Which Clutter did Smith talk to about their life before they were killed?
(a) Mrs. Clutter.
(b) Mr. Clutter.
5. Why did at least one family decide to leave Holcomb after the murders?
(a) Because they knew someone from Holcomb committed the murder.
(b) Because the murders were unsolved.
(c) Because townsfolk had become gossips.
(d) More murders had been occurring in the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the Clutter's have?
2. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
3. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
4. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
5. What happened to Smith and Hickock in front of the hotel in Las Vegas in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)