|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to the Clutter household every Sunday morning?
(a) Nancy Ewalt.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Richard Hickock.
(d) Susan Kidwell.
2. What kind of gun was used to kill the Clutters?
(b) Browning Auto-5.
(c) Model 1100.
(d) .12-gauge shotgun.
3. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
(a) He heard it from neighbors gossiping.
(b) He heard it on the television.
(c) He heard it on the radio.
(d) He read about it in the newspaper.
4. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
(a) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in four places.
(b) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in five places.
(c) He was in an accident where his legs were broken in five places.
(d) He was in an accident where his arms were broken in four places.
5. Where did Mrs. Clutter spend the majority of her time?
(a) In her sewing room.
(b) In the barn.
(c) In bed.
(d) In a closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the former jobs of Alvin Dewey?
2. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
3. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
4. Once Smith and Hickock met on the night of the murders, where did they drive?
5. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)