|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Smith expect to get the money to pay back everyone he and Hickock had conned?
(a) Working hard in Mexico as a mechanic.
(b) Money from the murder of the Clutters.
(c) Traveling across the country.
(d) Finding sunken treasure in Mexico.
2. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
3. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
4. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
(a) Where did they live?
(b) Was there a safe?
(c) How was the house laid out?
(d) How many head of cattle did they raise?
5. How did Floyd Wells hear about the Clutter murders?
(a) He heard it on the television.
(b) He read about it in the newspaper.
(c) He heard it on the radio.
(d) He heard it from neighbors gossiping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
2. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
3. Smith had a premonition that what awaited both he and Hickock?
4. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
5. How many children did the Clutter's have?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)