|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
(a) Because He himself had no difficulties with it.
(b) He thought Smith had murdered before.
(c) It was in the past, and they agreed to never look back.
(d) He knew Smith had no conscious.
2. Who did one of the agents find out had a negative business transaction with the Clutters and had made threats toward Herb?
(a) Bobby Rupp.
(b) A pair of men who did not know the family at all.
(c) A pair of men; one who knew the family and his accomplice.
(d) A father and son.
3. How many people attended the Clutter funeral?
4. Which of the Clutter children did the town believe to be a genius?
5. What was Smith's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
2. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
3. Where did the bus drop Smith and Hickock off after they sold their car in Mexico?
4. Who wrote "A History of My Boy's Life"?
5. Where did Smith and Hickock first hear about their crime after it was commited?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)