|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Smith and Hickock go once they reached Las Vegas?
(d) Post office.
2. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(a) Drug addiction.
3. What was Smith's sister's name?
4. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(b) His wife had him on a diet.
(c) He was too busy to eat.
(d) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
5. Where were Kenyon and Mr. Clutter's bodies found after the murder?
(a) The living room.
(b) Their bedrooms.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before the Clutter murders was Hickock released from prison?
2. What plans did Hickock share with the agents during his interview in the Las Vegas City jail?
3. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
4. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
5. How many people had Hickock murdered before the Clutter crime?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)