|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
(a) Crashed it.
(b) Washed it.
(c) Stole it.
(d) Gave it a tune-up.
2. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(a) Drug addiction.
3. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A photo of them committing the crime.
(b) A DNA match.
(c) A cellmate witness.
(d) A living witness.
4. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
(a) To mail packages of sentimental items to Las Vegas.
(b) More bottles filled with alcohol.
(c) A car.
(d) A big meal.
5. What sound could be heard as Hickock and Smith were escorted into the Garden City county jail?
(a) Murmers of the crowd.
(b) Yells of abuse from the crowd.
(c) Flashbulbs popping.
(d) It was silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
2. Who lead the investigation into the Clutter murders?
3. Where did Hickock's father say that his son and Smith had gone when they left town?
4. Why was a passing stranger considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
5. Why does Perry Smith suffer from chronic pain?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)