|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Getting gas in her car.
(b) Playing with her cat.
(c) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
(d) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
2. What does a double-indemnity clause mean?
(a) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is doubled.
(b) If the person is murdered, the pay out is tripled.
(c) If the person dies of a disease, the pay out is doubled.
(d) If the person dies by accident, the pay out is tripled.
3. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) Hartman's City.
(c) Garden City.
4. What did Hickock finally admit to Smith about the crime?
(a) He left behind evidence that he should not have left behind.
(b) He was sure the police know it was them.
(c) He had some wrong information about the Clutters.
(d) He wanted to separate and go his own way.
5. Which individual in In Cold Blood was an English Teacher?
(a) Charles Ewalt.
(b) Susan Kidwell.
(c) Sheriff Robinson.
(d) Larry Jendricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked together to interview Smith in the Las Vegas jail?
2. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
3. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
4. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
5. Which of the following was not a question asked of Floyd by his cellmate about the Clutters?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)