|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather was occurring as Hickock and Smith were brought back to Garden City?
(a) Sunny and bright.
(b) Raining hard.
(c) Foggy and drizzling.
(d) Snow falling.
2. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Playing with her cat.
(b) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
(c) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
(d) Getting gas in her car.
3. What did Hickock and Smith use the money collected from turning in empty bottles for?
(a) More bottles filled with alcohol.
(b) A big meal.
(c) A car.
(d) To mail packages of sentimental items to Las Vegas.
4. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
5. Why did Smith and Hickock sell their stolen car in Mexico?
(a) The police were looking for the car.
(b) They were out of money.
(c) It did not work anymore.
(d) Someone offerred them a lot of money for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how far away from the Clutter's town is the drug store?
2. Which term best describes how Dewey described the motive at his first press conference?
3. After Smith and Hickock stole a car in Part 3 of In Cold Blood, where did they return?
4. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
5. What did Smith and Hickock do to a 1949 Chevrolet sedan?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)