|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had it been since Floyd had seen the Clutters when he read about their murder?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. Why are the initials on the binoculars important?
(a) They show that Smith and Hickock are partners.
(b) They show they belonged to Herb Clutter.
(c) They show they belonged to Smith.
(d) They are not important at all.
3. Who did Wells tell about his story?
4. Who joined the Merchant Marines?
(a) Smith's sister.
(b) Smith's father.
(c) Smith's mother.
5. Why did Agent Dewey lose weight while working on the Clutter case?
(a) He obsessed over the Clutter case.
(b) He was too busy to eat.
(c) He was chasing Smith and Hickock around the globe.
(d) His wife had him on a diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
2. Which individual is shown to be primarily a schemer and a con man?
3. What was Mr. Helm's job?
4. Where did Smith's sister live in Part 3 of In Cold Blood?
5. Who claimed Smith should stop blaming everyone else for his problems and accept the responsibility himself?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)