|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two states did Smith and Hickock travel through before they made their way to Mexico?
(a) Arizona and Oklahoma.
(b) Arizona and Texas.
(c) Oklahoma and Texas.
(d) New Mexico and Arizona.
2. Who supposedly lived in Fort Scott, Kansas?
(a) Smith's brother.
(b) Hickock's brother.
(c) Hickock's sister.
(d) Smith's sister.
3. Which of the following was not an event completed by Nancy?
(a) Playing with her cat.
(b) Talking on the phone to her best friend.
(c) Getting gas in her car.
(d) Teaching neighbor girl to bake a cherry pie.
4. Which individual was a rodeo-performer at one time?
(a) Richard Clutter.
(b) Perry Smith.
(c) Nancy Clutter.
(d) Kenyon Clutter.
5. What did the detectives tell both Smith and Hickock existed, regarding the Clutter case?
(a) A photo of them committing the crime.
(b) A living witness.
(c) A DNA match.
(d) A cellmate witness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Agent Dewey believe committed the crime?
2. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
3. Which individual is part Cherokee, with dark eyes, and a dark complexion?
4. Who was the prime suspect for the murders at the end of Part 1 of In Cold Blood?
5. Who interviewed Hickock's parents?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)