|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claimed Smith is a good person who had not gotten any breaks?
(d) His father.
2. What was the name of Nancy's old mare that helped to comfort Bobby Rupp?
3. Why did Smith return to the Clutter house after he walked out for a few minutes following the murders?
(a) He was curious to know what was going to happen.
(b) He wanted to make the victims more comfortable.
(c) Hickock ordered him to return.
(d) He wanted some of the money.
4. What is the largest town near Holcomb?
(a) Garden City.
(b) Kansas City.
(d) Hartman's City.
5. What pact did Smith and Hickock make after the murders?
(a) To stay together, no matter what.
(b) To separate and come back together in another country.
(c) To stay apart, no matter what.
(d) To stay together until the police hunt them down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had won blue ribbons for baking pies?
2. Why was Hickock sure that Smith would not have any problem with committing the murder?
3. What did Hickock know would make Smith the perfect partner for this criminal activity?
4. What happened to the passing stranger who was considered a suspect in the Clutter murders?
5. What was the first fact that the detectives questioned in Smith's story?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)