Quiz: Part 1 to Part 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Hickock say was his and Smith's alibi?
a) Singing with Perry O'Parsons.
b) Taking tourists deep-sea diving.
c) Eating dinner with the hitchhikers.
d) Taking two girls to a motel.
2. Who did Wells tell about his story?
3. What was the only real evidence that Dewey had for the Clutter murders?
a) A witness in Floyd Wells.
b) Two sets of boot prints.
c) The .12-gauge shotgun.
d) Two sets of fingerprints.
4. What is the name of the oldest Clutter's child?
5. Which of the following did Hickock not tell his interrogators during their...
This section contains 249 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)