1. Where does the story that In Cold Blood investigates take place?
(a) Finney, Kansas.
(b) Kansas CIty, Texas.
(c) River Valley, Kansas.
(d) Holcomb, Kansas.
2. The town where the Clutter family lived had a population of about how many?
3. How old was Herb Clutter when he died?
4. River Valley Farm did not contain which of the following?
5. What was the breakfast Herb had on his last day alive?
(a) Oatmeal and juice.
(b) Cereal and milk.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Apple and milk.
6. Which of the following is not an accurate description of Herb Clutter?
(c) Bad business sense.
7. From which of the following does it say in the book that Herb abstained from?
8. Who was Herb's wife?
9. What do the locals describe Herb's wife as suffering from?
(a) Drug addiction.
10. Mrs. Clutter experienced depression after which event?
(a) Death of her father.
(b) Death of her mother.
(c) Birth of her last two children.
(d) Marriage of her oldest child.
This section contains 4,139 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)