1. How complex is the human brain?
Almost unfathomably complex.
2. What does the author say lies underneath one's exterior looks?
3. What does the author call self-healing material?
4. About how many pounds does a brain weigh?
5. How does the author refer to the brain?
As the mission control center.
6. What is one of the types of cells in the brain?
7. What is another type of brain cell?
8. In what number range does the author say the brain cells count?
Hundreds of billions.
This section contains 6,390 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)