|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 Life After the Monarchy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe parts of the brain?
(a) As discrete units that can be individually programmed.
(b) As independent of each other.
(c) As radically different one from the other.
(d) As self-configuring.
2. Whose brains must learn to make sense of visual input coming in?
(a) People who have had an eye injured and do not see out of it for a while.
(b) People who start wearing glasses.
(c) People who move to a different culture.
(d) Blind people who recover their sight.
3. At what age does Mike May lose his vision?
4. What does the logic puzzle that Eagleman challenges readers with involve?
(a) Shapes and numbers.
(b) Colors and numbers.
(c) Light and dark shapes.
(d) Colors and shapes.
5. What is difficult to do when it comes to sorting young chickens?
(a) Determining sex.
(b) Keeping the chickens grouped.
(c) Keeping the mother from pecking you.
(d) Catching a chicken if it gets loose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What studies does Eagleman look at in this chapter?
2. What are we actually unaware of?
3. When does Arthur Alberts travel from New York to Africa?
4. How does Eagleman answer the question about whether the actor is racist or not?
5. How is the problem solved?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)