|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Why Blameworthiness Is the Wrong Question.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alberts convince one African that the native's tongue is still intact?
(a) Pulling on the tongue in question.
(b) Having the man hold his tongue and try to talk.
(c) Having the man sing.
(d) Using a mirror.
2. What were men first shown briefly?
(a) Colors lined up in various orders.
(b) Pictures of cars.
(c) Pictures of women.
(d) Abstract figures.
3. What is an animal's ability to choose a course from among competing options and act accordingly?
4. In what number range does the author say the brain cells count?
(a) Hundreds of billions.
(b) Hundreds of thousands.
(c) Trillions of trillions.
(d) Hundreds of trillions.
5. What happens when a rat is presented with a similar dilemma as the one in question 129?
(a) It is incapable of any action.
(b) It often runs around in a circle.
(c) It gnaws on its leg.
(d) It often lies down and dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gap does Eagleman explore?
2. Of what is the phenomenon of depth being stimulated on a flat page an example?
3. What does Eagleton think many sub-routines of our mind are doing?
4. To what are innumerable facets of ourselves linked?
5. How do hallways challenge May when he regains his sight?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)