|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Mind: The Gap.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is something the brain has to learn?
(c) Making contacts among synapses.
(d) Moving electrical impulses.
2. How is what a person likes determined?
(a) Largely by conscious thinking.
(b) By careful consideration of the conscious mind with input from the unconscious mind.
(c) Largely by unconscious thinking.
(d) There is no way to know that.
3. What is another type of brain cell?
4. What are we actually unaware of?
(a) What is happening.
(b) Subtleties of change.
(c) What is happening in real time.
(d) The small nuances.
5. What have we humans thrown ourselves into deciphering?
(a) Our means of connecting the brain to the heart.
(b) Our emotional world.
(c) The language of individual, specialized cells.
(d) Our own programming language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illustrations does Eagleman present to show the concept from question 44?
2. How far in the past do we actually "live"?
3. What is the consistency of the brain?
4. At what age does Mike May regain his vision?
5. How do most people perform the motion on question number 62?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)