|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Why Blameworthiness Is the Wrong Question.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the types of cells in the brain?
2. Which actor does Eagleman discuss at the opening of this chapter?
(a) Jimmy Stewart.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Brad Pitt.
(d) Mel Gibson.
3. From what was Alex suffering at the time?
(a) Delusions of grandeur.
(d) Serious headaches.
4. Of what is the phenomenon of depth being stimulated on a flat page an example?
(a) Third dimension painting.
(b) Optical illusions.
(c) The hand is quicker than the eye.
5. What was disorienting for May?
(a) The way shapes affected the appearance of colors.
(b) The sudden shift of objects in his visual field when he turned his head.
(c) The way colors affected the appearance of shapes.
(d) The way steps seemed unattached to the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What argument does Eagleman say he is not making?
2. When do major league baseball players begin their swing while batting?
3. What is exceptional about the creature mentioned in question 89?
4. What does Eagleman say we cannot choose?
5. What do we perceive about the limits of our conscious knowledge?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)