|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Why Blameworthiness Is the Wrong Question.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each human brain cell contain in its entirety?
(a) The human genome.
(b) A way to manufacture food.
(c) A way to produce energy.
(d) A way to process information.
2. What does Eagleman say is the correct way to do this motion?
(a) Move first clockwise, then counterclockwise.
(b) Use a reference point to scribe the circle.
(c) Steer to the right, then straighten the wheel, then turn to the left.
(d) Steer to the left, then straighten the wheel, then turn to the right.
3. What assumption does Eagleman dismiss?
(a) That people have control over their behavior not matter what.
(b) That the brain's health affects intelligence.
(c) That all people are equally equipped to make sound and rational decisions.
(d) That the brain is able to heal itself of most problems.
4. What does Alberts record?
(a) The sounds of many bird species.
(b) The sounds of the lions.
(c) The sounds of the insect world of Africa.
(d) African music.
5. Who is Charles Whitman?
(a) A mass murderer.
(b) A Professor at University of San Francisco.
(c) A small-time criminal.
(d) A cook at University of Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eagleman claim most people possess?
2. How does May first react to his new sight?
3. What tells us that we experience the world as it actually exists?
4. What are those people called who sort out baby chickens by their gender?
5. What is difficult to do when it comes to sorting young chickens?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)