|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Why Blameworthiness Is the Wrong Question.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most people perform the motion on question number 62?
(a) They go clockwise.
(b) They go counter-clockwise.
(c) They turn the wheel slightly to the left, then straighten it out again.
(d) They turn the wheel slightly to the right, then straighten it out again.
2. What does Eagleman say the majority of criminals are?
(b) Helpless victims of their brain chemistry.
(c) Unbalanced in their psychological state.
3. When does Arthur Alberts travel from New York to Africa?
4. What proved difficult in programming robots?
(a) Having them be able to grasp fine particles.
(b) Having them perform simple tasks.
(c) Having them understand the difference between two degrees of moisture.
(d) Having them perform two tasks that were only minutely different.
5. At what age does Mike May lose his vision?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does one cell send something to other cells?
2. By what are thoughts underpinned?
3. Who obtained a record of the arresting incident?
4. What were men then shown for a longer period of time?
5. What did Whitman indicate in some writings he left behind?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)