|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Kinds of Thoughts That Are Thinkable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the author compare a single brain cell in its complexity?
(a) A city.
(b) A ball team.
(c) A village.
(d) A maze.
2. What are those people called who sort out baby chickens by their gender?
(b) Chicken sexers.
(c) They do not have a name.
3. How is what a person likes determined?
(a) By careful consideration of the conscious mind with input from the unconscious mind.
(b) Largely by conscious thinking.
(c) Largely by unconscious thinking.
(d) There is no way to know that.
4. What does the author call self-healing material?
(a) The skin.
(c) Internal organs.
(d) The brain.
5. What tells us that we experience the world as it actually exists?
(a) Our previous experiences.
(b) Our intuition.
(c) Our knowledge.
(d) Our senses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one device "show" a blind person his/her proximity to objects?
2. What would happen if the people actually performed this motion in reality?
3. What does Eagleman say seeing is?
4. How often does one cell send something to other cells?
5. What does Eagleman claim most people possess?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)