Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For approximately how many years does Linda stay in hiding before an opportunity to escape arises?
2. When Linda goes into hiding in Boston, who lives with her there?
3. Why is Linda overwhelmed by the big city sights and sounds?
4. Linda receives a letter from her legal owner shortly after her return from England. Who is Linda's legal owner?
5. Which character dies while Linda is in hiding in Boston?
What are the positive and negative aspects of the church's roles in slavery?
In the text, Linda describes the atrocities of slave life. Using examples from the text, describe how slavery tore apart families and gave the slaves very little control over the people they loved and cared for.
A common theme in anti-slavery text is an uneducated slave outwitting an educated Master. In what ways is this theme represented in "Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)