Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 28, Aunt Nancy)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The sexual abuse of young female slaves is...?
2. What does William do when he is in Washington?
3. How does Linda receive a venomous snake bite?
4. How are the biracial children of slaveholders treated?
5. How does Dr. Flint try to force Linda into submission after she has her children?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are some of the hardships Aunt Nancy has to endure while being a slave in the Flint household?
This section contains 1,090 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)