Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Preface by the Author and Introduction by the Editor | Chapter 1, Childhood
1. Why is the author hesitant to write her book?
2. What is the author's purpose for writing this book?
3. What is the author's alias used in the story?
4. What part of Linda's life is unusually happy for a slave?
5. At what age does Linda first discover that she is a slave?
6. How are Aunt Marthy and Linda related?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 2, The New Master and Mistress | Chapter 3, The Slave's New Year's Day
1. Who finds it difficult to adjust to life in bondage in Chapter 2?
2. Who exposes Linda to the hardships of slavery for the first time?
This section contains 2,458 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)