|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, Free at Last.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do William and Benny decide to move after Linda returns from England?
2. What does Mrs. Flint take away from Linda?
(a) Her new shoes.
(b) Her new bike.
(c) Her new bible.
(d) Her new shirt.
3. What event happens to Linda during her second winter in her den?
(a) Her grandmother dies.
(b) She becomes very ill.
(c) Benny becomes very ill.
(d) Dr. Flint finds out where she's hiding.
4. What types of activities are common on Mr. Litch's plantation?
(a) Parties, gambling, and drinking.
(b) Kindness, love, and honor.
(c) Running, playing, and jumping.
(d) Beatings, whippings, and murders.
5. Approximately how many slave children has Dr. Flint fathered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to pay for Ellen's schooling?
2. What happens to Linda when she reaches the age of 15?
3. In whose household is Aunt Nancy a slave?
4. Where does Dr. Flint travel while searching for Linda?
5. Where is Linda's escape route from the South taking her first?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)