|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41, Free at Last.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Flint clearly believe Linda escapes to?
(b) Nowhere. Linda never escaped.
(c) The free states.
2. Which of the following terms best describes good, kind slaveholders?
(a) Do not exist.
(c) All slaveholders are good and kind.
3. After Linda receives the letter from the Flints, who comes to New York to look for her?
(a) Dr. Flint.
(b) Aunt Marthy.
(c) Mrs. Flint.
(d) Emily Flint.
4. How do Linda and William remain connected?
(a) They remain connected through letters.
(b) They do not remain connected.
(c) They remain connected through their children.
(d) They remain connected through daily contact.
5. Where is Linda's escape route from the South taking her first?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a muster?
2. Which character does Linda meet with before she departs on her journey North?
3. What do Linda and William start up in Rochester?
4. What event prompts Linda's town to have a muster?
5. Where does Linda leave Ellen when she travels to England?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)