|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36, A Hairbreadth Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Linda receive a venomous snake bite?
(a) She was hiding from the Bretts in some bushes.
(b) She was hiding from the Flints in some bushes.
(c) She was hiding from the Flints in a small room.
(d) She was hiding from the Flints in an attic.
2. How are Aunt Marthy and Linda related?
(a) Aunt Marthy is Linda's aunt.
(b) Aunt Marthy is Linda's grandmother.
(c) Aunt Marthy is not related to Linda.
(d) Aunt Marthy is Linda's mother.
3. Linda's second child reveals the identity of which character?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her master.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
4. In whose house does Linda meet her daughter?
(a) At the train station.
(b) A former slave's house from her hometown.
(c) At an abolisher's house.
(d) At the dock.
5. In what part of New York does Linda meet up with Ellen?
(d) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what political party does Mr. Sands run for office?
2. Who does Mr. Thorpe write a letter to, telling this person Linda's whereabouts?
3. Where does Mrs. Flint want Aunt Nancy buried?
4. What is the gender of Linda's second child?
5. What happens to Linda when she reaches the age of 15?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)