|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, The Meeting of Mother and Daughter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Aunt Marthy when she is ill?
(a) Jane Hoffman.
(b) Benjamin Brett.
(c) Linda Brett.
(d) Mrs. Flint.
2. Why doesn't Linda tell her family about her hiding place?
(a) To protect her children.
(b) Linda never hid, so she had no reason to tell them anything.
(c) So they can truthfully say they have no idea where she is.
(d) So they cannot turn her in to The Flint family.
3. Where is Linda's escape route from the South taking her first?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
4. What happens to Linda when she reaches the age of 15?
(a) Dr. Flint begins making advances toward her.
(b) Linda escapes from slavery.
(c) Linda becomes pregnant.
(d) Dr. Flint allows Linda her freedom.
5. Who becomes very ill in jail and goes to live with the Flints?
(d) Aunt Marthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds it difficult to adjust to life in bondage in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Mrs. Flint want Aunt Nancy buried?
3. How does Mr. Sands feel about William's work ethic?
4. Why does William accompany Mr. Sands to Washington?
5. During Linda's meeting with the character in question #101, what information is discovered?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)