|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, The Meeting of Mother and Daughter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Linda hides in the swamps, what is the location of her new hiding spot?
(a) Peter's house.
(b) Mr. Sands' house.
(c) The Flint's house.
(d) Her grandmother's house.
2. The author anticipates that the reading public will judge her harshly for what action?
(a) Bearing children out of wedlock.
(b) Having an affair.
(c) Lying to her slaveholder.
(d) Escaping to the North.
3. What item does the young Mrs. Flint deny an old feeble slave?
(a) His share of work.
(b) His meat ration.
(c) His clothing.
(d) His medication.
4. On what mode of transportation does Linda continue her journey to New York?
(a) By boat.
(b) By carriage.
(c) By train.
(d) By foot.
5. Where does Dr. Flint travel while searching for Linda?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not remember Linda?
2. Who buys Linda's children from the Flints?
3. What does Linda convince her lover to do?
4. Who does Linda have an affair with to thwart Dr. Flint's plan?
5. For approximately how many years does Linda stay in hiding before an opportunity to escape arises?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)