|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32, The Meeting of Mother and Daughter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Flint take away from Linda?
(a) Her new shoes.
(b) Her new bible.
(c) Her new shirt.
(d) Her new bike.
2. Mr. Sands considers William to be a coworker and a what?
3. Where does Mrs. Flint want Aunt Nancy buried?
(a) Buried where most slaves are buried.
(b) Buried in a field.
(c) Buried under the house.
(d) Buried in the Flint family plot.
4. How does Linda receive a venomous snake bite?
(a) She was hiding from the Flints in a small room.
(b) She was hiding from the Flints in an attic.
(c) She was hiding from the Bretts in some bushes.
(d) She was hiding from the Flints in some bushes.
5. Which character leaves with Linda when she escapes from the South?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Linda's meeting with Ellen, whom does she begin looking for?
2. Why is Linda unable to trust the captain in charge of her escape?
3. In Chapter 10, Dr. Flint is still determined to have his way with Linda. What plan does he devise to remove Linda from the watchful eyes of those who love her?
4. Why is the author hesitant to write her book?
5. How does the Flint family treat their slaves?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)