|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37, A Visit to England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda fall in love with?
(a) A free black man in her town.
(b) Dr. Flint.
2. What event prompts Linda's town to have a muster?
(a) Nat Turner's insurrection.
(b) The death of a slave.
(c) Linda's disappearance.
(d) Benjamin's escape to the North.
3. Where does Dr. Flint travel while searching for Linda?
(d) New York.
4. Which character dies while Linda is in hiding in Boston?
(a) Aunt Marthy.
(b) Aunt Nancy.
(c) Mrs. Bruce.
5. Who does Linda send for while hiding in a Northern city?
(b) Uncle Phillip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does the town usually have a muster?
2. Why is Linda upset by some of Benny's remarks when he arrives in Boston?
3. During Linda's meeting with the character in question #101, what information is discovered?
4. Linda changes her mind, and goes ahead and flees North when someone spots her. Who is it?
5. What is the main message behind Mr. Pike's sermons?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)