|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37, A Visit to England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Linda changes her mind, and goes ahead and flees North when someone spots her. Who is it?
(a) A local gossip.
(b) Dr. Flint.
2. Although Linda initially accepts the opportunity to escape, she is talked into staying. Who does Linda give her opportunity to?
(a) No One.
(b) Aunt Marthy.
3. How do Linda and her grandmother feel when William is no longer a daily part of their lives?
(a) They feel saddened.
(b) They feel happy.
(c) They feel anger.
(d) They feel nothing.
4. What is Benny bitten by, causing him to become seriously injured?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A dog.
(c) A red ant.
(d) A coyote.
5. Who finds it difficult to adjust to life in bondage in Chapter 2?
(c) Aunt Marthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character dies while Linda is in hiding in Boston?
2. Who does Linda send to try to dissuade Mr. Sands from his plans for her children?
3. What is a muster?
4. Why does Linda never go hungry?
5. What does Linda convince her lover to do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)