|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, Scenes at the Plantation | Chapter 17, The Flight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes good, kind slaveholders?
(c) Do not exist.
(d) All slaveholders are good and kind.
2. Which character is jealous of Linda?
(c) Aunt Marthy.
(d) Mrs. Flint.
3. What does Linda convince her lover to do?
(a) She convinces him to go North and seek his fortune.
(b) She convinces him to become a slave.
(c) She convinces him to kill himself.
(d) She convinces him to free her from slavery.
4. Who finds it difficult to adjust to life in bondage in Chapter 2?
(a) Aunt Marthy.
5. What event prompts Linda's town to have a muster?
(a) Nat Turner's insurrection.
(b) Benjamin's escape to the North.
(c) Linda's disappearance.
(d) The death of a slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Linda bring with her to the plantation?
2. What is posted within 24 hours of Linda's disappearance?
3. What does Linda's lover propose to do for her?
4. How often does the town usually have a muster?
5. What types of activities are common on Mr. Litch's plantation?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)