|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37, A Visit to England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not remember Linda?
(a) Mr. Sands.
(c) Aunt Marthy.
2. Who does Linda meet soon after she arrives at her first destination in the North?
(a) Dr. Flint.
(b) Mr. Sands.
(c) Reverend Durham.
(d) Ellen Brett.
3. What does Linda make for her children at Christmas?
(a) She draws them pictures of the North.
(b) She makes them cakes and cookies.
(c) She sews clothes and toys.
(d) She does not make them anything.
4. Who arranges for Linda's escape?
(a) Her master, Dr. Flint.
(b) Her brother, William.
(c) Her daughter, Ellen.
(d) Her friend, Peter.
5. How does the person in question 85 react to Mr. Sands' news?
(a) She wants to sell the children into slavery.
(b) He wants to raise the children as his own.
(c) She wants to raise Benny as her own.
(d) He wants to sell the children into slavery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is jealous of Linda?
2. How often does the town usually have a muster?
3. For approximately how many years does Linda stay in hiding before an opportunity to escape arises?
4. What is Benny bitten by, causing him to become seriously injured?
5. Who writes Emily Flint's letter to Linda?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)