|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29, Preparations for Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Linda that her children have been sold?
(a) The Flints.
(c) Aunt Marthy.
(d) Mr. Sands.
2. Who buys Linda's children from the Flints?
(a) No one, because Linda's children are free.
(b) Aunt Marthy.
(c) Mr. Sands.
3. Although Linda initially accepts the opportunity to escape, she is talked into staying. Who does Linda give her opportunity to?
(a) No One.
(d) Aunt Marthy.
4. Who does Linda fall in love with?
(b) Dr. Flint.
(c) A free black man in her town.
5. Where does Dr. Flint travel while searching for Linda?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main message behind Mr. Pike's sermons?
2. Why does William accompany Mr. Sands to Washington?
3. How often does the town usually have a muster?
4. What does Linda convince her lover to do?
5. Who offers to hide Linda after she has hidden in the bushes?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)