|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29, Preparations for Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Linda receive a venomous snake bite?
(a) She was hiding from the Flints in some bushes.
(b) She was hiding from the Bretts in some bushes.
(c) She was hiding from the Flints in an attic.
(d) She was hiding from the Flints in a small room.
2. What does William do when he is in Washington?
(a) He escapes from slavery.
(b) He helps Linda escape from slavery.
(c) He kills Mr. Sands.
(d) Nothing. William does not go to Washington.
3. At what time of day are the slaves allowed to attend church?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) In the early morning.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) At midmight.
4. How do Linda and William remain connected?
(a) They do not remain connected.
(b) They remain connected through daily contact.
(c) They remain connected through their children.
(d) They remain connected through letters.
5. Approximately how many slave children has Dr. Flint fathered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys Linda's children from the Flints?
2. Which character is jealous of Linda?
3. Who does Linda fall in love with?
4. During Linda's meeting with the character in question #101, what information is discovered?
5. What does Linda's lover propose to do for her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)