|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29, Preparations for Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William do when he is in Washington?
(a) He escapes from slavery.
(b) He helps Linda escape from slavery.
(c) He kills Mr. Sands.
(d) Nothing. William does not go to Washington.
2. Mr. Sands considers William to be a coworker and a what?
3. Where does Dr. Flint travel while searching for Linda?
(c) New York.
4. For approximately how many years does Linda stay in hiding before an opportunity to escape arises?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 5 years.
5. Who does Linda fall in love with?
(a) A free black man in her town.
(c) Dr. Flint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Linda changes her mind, and goes ahead and flees North when someone spots her. Who is it?
2. Which character is jealous of Linda?
3. Who becomes very ill in jail and goes to live with the Flints?
4. During Linda's meeting with the character in question #101, what information is discovered?
5. How does Linda receive a venomous snake bite?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)