|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35. Prudjudice Against Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Sands' response to Linda's demands?
(a) He is going to take the children and raise them as his own.
(b) His hands are tied because the children still belong to Dr. Flint's daughter.
(c) He does not believe his children are slaves and would never treat them as such.
(d) He is going to sell the children into slavery.
2. Who does Linda send to try to dissuade Mr. Sands from his plans for her children?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Dr. Flint.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her brother.
3. Why doesn't Linda believe Dr. Flint's threats and promises?
(a) Linda knows he is dishonest.
(b) Dr. Flint never threatened or promised her anything.
(c) Linda knew his wife would not let him keep his promises.
(d) Linda was afraid to believe his promises.
4. Where is Ellen sent to live?
(a) To live with Mr. Sands.
(b) To live with Dr. Flint.
(c) She is not sent to live anywhere.
(d) To live with Mr. Sands' relatives in New York.
5. Linda's second child reveals the identity of which character?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her master.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person in question 85 react to Mr. Sands' news?
2. After Linda's reprimands, where does she begin having her meals?
3. Who is Linda mad at for allowing themselves to be treated as second-class citizens?
4. Who does not remember Linda?
5. Who is staying at the Hobbs' house when Linda goes to visit Ellen?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)