|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35. Prudjudice Against Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the person in question 85 react to Mr. Sands' news?
(a) She wants to sell the children into slavery.
(b) He wants to raise the children as his own.
(c) He wants to sell the children into slavery.
(d) She wants to raise Benny as her own.
2. Who complains about delivering meals to Linda?
(a) The servants.
(b) The white waiters.
(c) The other nursemaids.
(d) The other train passengers.
3. What is the gender of Linda's second child?
(a) She has a girl.
(b) She does not have a second child.
(c) She has a boy.
(d) She has twins.
4. Linda's second child reveals the identity of which character?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her master.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her grandfather.
5. Where is Ellen sent to live?
(a) To live with Mr. Sands.
(b) To live with Mr. Sands' relatives in New York.
(c) To live with Dr. Flint.
(d) She is not sent to live anywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Sands' response to Linda's demands?
2. Why doesn't Linda believe Dr. Flint's threats and promises?
3. After Linda's reprimands, where does she begin having her meals?
4. After Linda rejects Dr. Flint for the final time, where does he send her to work?
5. Who does Linda send to try to dissuade Mr. Sands from his plans for her children?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)