|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35. Prudjudice Against Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Sands inform of his true relationship with Benny and Ellen?
(b) Dr. Flint.
(c) Aunt Marthy.
(d) His new wife.
2. Why is Linda reprimanded for sitting with her employers at meal times?
(a) The other nursemaids thought she was rude.
(b) The other passengers complained.
(c) The tables were 'white only'.
(d) The family forbade her to sit with them.
3. After Linda's reprimands, where does she begin having her meals?
(a) In her room.
(c) In the 'Jim Crowe' cars.
(d) Linda stopped eating.
4. Who does Linda send to try to dissuade Mr. Sands from his plans for her children?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Dr. Flint.
5. Who does Linda run into on the street on her way to the Hobbs' residence?
(b) Mr. Thorpe.
(d) Mrs. Bruce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ellen sent to live?
2. After Linda rejects Dr. Flint for the final time, where does he send her to work?
3. Who does not remember Linda?
4. Who complains about delivering meals to Linda?
5. Who is Linda mad at for allowing themselves to be treated as second-class citizens?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)