|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35. Prudjudice Against Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Linda rejects Dr. Flint for the final time, where does he send her to work?
(a) To work for Mr. Litch.
(b) To his doctor offices.
(c) Up North to work for a friend.
(d) To the plantation.
2. What is the gender of Linda's second child?
(a) She has a boy.
(b) She has a girl.
(c) She has twins.
(d) She does not have a second child.
3. Why doesn't Linda give her children their father's last name?
(a) She isn't allowed to give them their father's name due to the laws at that time.
(b) She is afraid of how Dr. Flint will react.
(c) She is afraid child protective services will take her children away.
(d) She does not know who their father is.
4. How does Dr. Flint try to force Linda into submission after she has her children?
(a) He told Linda he would give her her freeedom if she let him have what he wanted.
(b) He told her that he couldn't wait to sell her children for large sums of money.
(c) He told Linda that he would tell who the father of her children were.
(d) He told Linda that he would tell his wife that Linda's children were his.
5. Who is Linda mad at for allowing themselves to be treated as second-class citizens?
(a) The African-American community.
(b) The Irish community.
(c) The nursemaid community.
(d) The escaped slave community.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Linda's reprimands, where does she begin having her meals?
2. Who does Linda send to try to dissuade Mr. Sands from his plans for her children?
3. Who complains about delivering meals to Linda?
4. Who does not remember Linda?
5. What is Mr. Sands' response to Linda's demands?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)