|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35. Prudjudice Against Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gender of Linda's second child?
(a) She has twins.
(b) She has a girl.
(c) She has a boy.
(d) She does not have a second child.
2. How does Dr. Flint try to force Linda into submission after she has her children?
(a) He told Linda that he would tell who the father of her children were.
(b) He told Linda that he would tell his wife that Linda's children were his.
(c) He told Linda he would give her her freeedom if she let him have what he wanted.
(d) He told her that he couldn't wait to sell her children for large sums of money.
3. Why doesn't Linda give her children their father's last name?
(a) She is afraid child protective services will take her children away.
(b) She isn't allowed to give them their father's name due to the laws at that time.
(c) She does not know who their father is.
(d) She is afraid of how Dr. Flint will react.
4. Who is staying at the Hobbs' house when Linda goes to visit Ellen?
(a) Mr. Thorpe.
(b) Aunt Marthy.
(c) Dr. Flint.
5. How does the person in question 85 react to Mr. Sands' news?
(a) He wants to sell the children into slavery.
(b) She wants to sell the children into slavery.
(c) He wants to raise the children as his own.
(d) She wants to raise Benny as her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Linda run into on the street on her way to the Hobbs' residence?
2. Where is Ellen sent to live?
3. Why is Linda reprimanded for sitting with her employers at meal times?
4. Who complains about delivering meals to Linda?
5. Why doesn't Linda believe Dr. Flint's threats and promises?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)