|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35. Prudjudice Against Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Linda believe Dr. Flint's threats and promises?
(a) Linda was afraid to believe his promises.
(b) Linda knows he is dishonest.
(c) Dr. Flint never threatened or promised her anything.
(d) Linda knew his wife would not let him keep his promises.
2. Who does Linda run into on the street on her way to the Hobbs' residence?
(a) Mr. Thorpe.
(c) Mrs. Bruce.
3. Who is staying at the Hobbs' house when Linda goes to visit Ellen?
(b) Mr. Thorpe.
(c) Dr. Flint.
(d) Aunt Marthy.
4. What is Mr. Sands' response to Linda's demands?
(a) He is going to take the children and raise them as his own.
(b) His hands are tied because the children still belong to Dr. Flint's daughter.
(c) He does not believe his children are slaves and would never treat them as such.
(d) He is going to sell the children into slavery.
5. Who does not remember Linda?
(a) Aunt Marthy.
(c) Mr. Sands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Flint try to force Linda into submission after she has her children?
2. Who does Linda send to try to dissuade Mr. Sands from his plans for her children?
3. Where is Ellen sent to live?
4. How does the person in question 85 react to Mr. Sands' news?
5. Who is Linda mad at for allowing themselves to be treated as second-class citizens?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)