One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35. Prudjudice Against Color.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ellen sent to live?
(a) She is not sent to live anywhere.
(b) To live with Mr. Sands' relatives in New York.
(c) To live with Mr. Sands.
(d) To live with Dr. Flint.
2. Who does Linda run into on the street on her way to the Hobbs' residence?
(a) Mr. Thorpe.
(c) Mrs. Bruce.
3. After Linda rejects Dr. Flint for the final time, where does he send her to work?
(a) To his doctor offices.
(b) To work for Mr. Litch.
(c) Up North to work for a friend.
(d) To the plantation.
4. How does the person in question 85 react to Mr. Sands' news?
(a) He wants to sell the children into slavery.
(b) She wants to sell the children into slavery.
(c) He wants to raise the children as his own.
(d) She wants to raise Benny as her own.
5. Who does not remember Linda?
(c) Aunt Marthy.
(d) Mr. Sands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Linda's second child reveals the identity of which character?
2. How does Dr. Flint try to force Linda into submission after she has her children?
3. Who does Linda send to try to dissuade Mr. Sands from his plans for her children?
4. Why is Linda reprimanded for sitting with her employers at meal times?
5. After Linda's reprimands, where does she begin having her meals?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)