|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit G. the night before he leaves Barbados?
(b) Boy Blue.
(c) Mr. Slime.
2. What sort of dreams does Pa tell G. that he has?
(a) Prophetic ones.
(b) Strange ones.
(c) Funny ones.
3. Who do the villagers think can take care of the fighting if it comes to the village?
(a) The landlord.
(b) The overseer.
(c) The boys.
(d) Mr. Slime.
4. How does the old woman feel the landlord addressed her as?
(a) An equal.
(b) His superior.
(c) A slave.
(d) A servant.
5. Who is in pursuit of Bob and Trumper when they reach the city?
(a) The rioters.
(b) The police.
(c) The overseer.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person G. has an attachment to and is grateful for in high school?
2. What job does the overseer take on?
3. Whom is G. eavesdropping on at the Miami Club?
4. Whose side is the old woman on when the landlord takes her aside to speak with her about the village?
5. How does the old woman feel at first about the landlord having chosen to speak to her in Chapter 8?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)