|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does G. find on the beach that he decides to hide?
(a) A pebble.
(b) A dead crab.
(d) A beautiful shell.
2. How does Bob escape the city without further harm?
(a) He goes to police headquarters.
(b) He finds Trumper.
(c) He crawls home.
(d) He hides in a trash heap.
3. What does Ma realize that Pa is doing while he sleeps in Chapter 10?
(a) Dreaming of other women.
(d) Having a seizure.
4. Why does the old woman hesitate to tell the old man about what the landlord said?
(a) She forgets what he said.
(b) She does not want him too happy.
(c) She thinks he will be disturbed.
(d) She is in love with the landlord.
5. What is G. afraid of concerning other people?
(a) Their skin color.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) That they will rob you.
(d) That they will claim to know you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the head teacher say he and Mr. Creighton plan to send Pa?
2. What color is the goat with Pa in Chapter 12?
3. Where is Ma having pain?
4. The old woman thinks she knows how the landlord feels towards the villagers. What feeling is predominant?
5. Where does G.'s mother get her information about Trinidad?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)