1. What is G. celebrating in Chapter 1?
His ninth birthday.
2. How do the neighbors refer to G's day of celebration in order to console him?
"The day brought showers of blessings."
3. Which season in the village could change everything?
4. What does G.'s mother say about everything that displeases her?
"It's a shame."
5. When does G.'s mother sing?
When G. tries to remember his father.
6. When G.'s mother sings in the house, in what way do the neighbors respond?
They sing back.
This section contains 5,052 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)