|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the following sentence mean? "Rather the ice than their way: to take what is mine by single strength, theirs by the crookedness of their law."
2. Why does Queen Elizabeth call Raleigh back when he goes with the fleet to attack Spain?
3. What part of Poe's reputation does Williams say is undeserved?
4. Who is the narrator for the first part of "Poor Richard"?
5. What is the moral of the story about the rough sailor who falls sick, dies, and is thrown overboard?
This section contains 971 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)