|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area does Boone discover, along with his brother, just before the American Revolution?
2. What event has distracted historians from telling the whole story about Burr?
(a) Shea's rebellion.
(b) The duel with Alexander Hamilton.
(c) The French and Indian War.
(d) The American Revolution.
3. Why does Houston resign as Governor of Tennessee?
(a) He misses living with the Indians.
(b) He wants to join the Army.
(c) His new wife leaves him after three months.
(d) He wants to move further to the West.
4. How does Jones feel about the battle?
(a) He says that it is horrifying.
(b) He says that it is beautiful.
(c) He says that it is necessary.
(d) He says that it is exciting.
5. What famous ship does Williams say that a slave ship is the counterpart to?
(a) The Bon Homme Richard.
(b) The Mayflower.
(c) The Santa Maria.
(d) The Serapis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Daniel Boone different from other settlers, according to the narrator?
2. What happens to Pere Rasles?
3. What does Houston do after he resigns as Governor of Tennessee?
4. What does Jacataqua ask Aaron Burr to do?
5. Who is the narrator for the second half of "Poor Richard"?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)