|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Virtue of History Aaron Burr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Montezuma change his clothes?
(a) Four times a day.
(b) Four times a month.
(c) Four times a week.
(d) Four times a year.
2. How much time does Samuel de Champlain spend in North America before he is permitted to establish a French colony?
(a) Five years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
3. What is Williams trying to tell the reader about Columbus when he quotes details about how harrowing the storms at sea during Columbus' voyages were?
(a) Columbus' good judgment.
(b) Columbus' courage.
(c) Columbus' foolhardiness.
(d) Columbus' literary skill.
4. What virtue does the narrator say that Washington particularly valued in his troops?
(a) Hard work.
5. Who does the narrator say that the Puritans went on to persecute later?
(a) The atheists.
(b) The Indians.
(c) The Quakers.
(d) The Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pere Rasles?
2. What pet is Ponce de Leon especially attached to?
3. What characteristic does Boone have to have in order to live the kind of life that he lived?
4. Which of the following statements shows that Eric the Red has accepted his fate?
5. How can Boone's attitude toward Indians best be described?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)