Quiz: Poor Richard Benjamin Franklin to Advent of the Slaves
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Williams say that Africans came enslaved from Africa for?
2. What does Williams say is the one thing that Americans fear more than anything else in the world?
3. What does Williams say that many American crimes are caused by?
a) Cultural hatred.
b) Spiritual starvation.
c) Religious intolerance.
d) Passion and anger.
4. What characteristic drives Franklin's curiosity, according to one of the narrators of "Poor Richard"?
5. Why does John Paul Jones write to Benjamin Franklin in "Battle Between the Bon Homme...
This section contains 390 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)