|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Coach Moyer's daughters excel in?
2. When did the last home game of the regular season take place in Chapter 9?
3. What was Gumby's weight at birth?
(a) 9 pounds, 9.25 ounces.
(b) 8 pounds, 6.5 ounces.
(c) 10 pounds, 2 ounces.
(d) 6 pounds, 12 ounces.
4. What is Jonesbones's real name?
(a) Gigi Kaeser.
(b) Brenda Sepanek.
(c) Anne Teschner.
(d) Emily Jones.
5. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) "You Can All Clap Now."
(c) "Late Night When the Phone Rang."
(d) "TEAM, Underlinied and Capitalized."
6. What was the final score in the game between Chicopee High play and Amherst in Chapter 8?
7. Who was the surprising member of the team that Coach Moyer announced in Chapter 6?
(a) Patri Abad.
(b) Brenda Sepanek.
(c) Gigi Kaeser.
(d) Anne Teschner.
8. What position did Jamila say she sought in her applications for the 1992-93 Hurricanes team?
(a) Shooting forward.
(b) Point guard.
(c) Shooting guard.
9. What was the score for the last regular game of the season in Chapter 9?
10. What did Lucia's team members convince her to do at the last game of the regular season?
(a) Shoot a free-throw.
(b) Sing the national anthem.
(c) Perform a dance with the cheerleaders.
(d) Give Coach Moyer flowers.
11. On what date did Amherst beat Cathedral?
(a) January 12.
(b) December 18.
(c) December 12.
(d) March 15.
12. Where did Kim Warner send clippings about the Hurricanes' progress to her father?
13. What newspaper did Coach Moyer claim picked Northampton to be the season's regional champ in Chapter 8?
(a) The Boston Globe.
(b) The Northampton Gazette.
(c) The Springfield Union.
(d) The Pelham Paper.
14. What is the name of the gym where Jamila and Kristin went to practice at in Chapter 8?
15. Who did Coach Moyer and Mike Thomas watch at a seminar in October of 1992?
(a) Al McGuire.
(b) Dale Houle.
(c) John Edgar Wideman.
(d) Lou Conte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Kristin Marvin call when she felt she was struggling on the court in Chapter 8?
2. What number was Jamila on the team?
3. What is the name of the store where Kim Warner worked part-time during the school year?
4. What physical details were the applicants to the 1992-93 Hurricanes required to list?
5. The author notes in Chapter 5 that Courtney Moyer and Jen Pariseau had been close friends since what age?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)