|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname did Coach Moyer give to his mother-in-law who lived next door to him?
(a) "Tornado Marge."
(b) "Lightning Marge."
(c) "Jackhammer Marge."
(d) "Hurricane Marge."
2. What did Lucia's team members convince her to do at the last game of the regular season?
(a) Sing the national anthem.
(b) Shoot a free-throw.
(c) Give Coach Moyer flowers.
(d) Perform a dance with the cheerleaders.
3. Where did Patri Abad move when she left Amherst?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. What did Kathleen Poe consider to be her safety school in regards to potential colleges?
(a) Bucknell University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Duke University.
(d) Princeton University.
5. The 1992-93 girls' basketball season marked what year of Ron Moyer's coaching for the school?
(a) His fourth year.
(b) His tenth year.
(c) His ninth year.
(d) His sixth year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book The Headmaster?
2. Who wrote In a Different Voice?
3. Who was the school janitor that gave the varsity and junior varsity girls a carnation in Chapter 11?
4. Where were the Amherst Lady Hurricanes playing on the night of March 3, 1992?
5. How many points did Jamila score in the first game of the season in Chapter 8?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)