|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author describe as Kathleen Poe's greatest weakness as a player?
(a) She was too aggressive.
(b) She had no self-esteem.
(c) She was too nice.
(d) She had bad timing.
2. Where did both of Kathleen Poe's parents go to college?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Princeton University.
(c) Duke University.
(d) Stanford University.
3. What Amherst event is hosted by the Rotary Club in August of each year?
(a) The Tomato Festival.
(b) The Cucumber Festival.
(c) The Teddy Bear Rally.
(d) Brick Fest.
4. The author notes in Chapter 5 that Courtney Moyer and Jen Pariseau had been close friends since what age?
5. What is the name of Lucia's father?
(a) Ron Moyer.
(b) Jim Maraniss.
(c) Dale Houle.
(d) Al McGuire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are described as Rita Powell's most prized possessions in Chapter 3?
2. When was Jamila Wideman born?
3. Where did Kim Warner send clippings about the Hurricanes' progress to her father?
4. Where was Coach Moyer's older daughter a student, according to the author in Chapter 5?
5. How tall is Kristin Marvin described as in Chapter 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)