|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical details were the applicants to the 1992-93 Hurricanes required to list?
(a) Height and blood type.
(b) Weight and body fat percentage.
(c) Height, weight, and age.
(d) Age and clothing size.
2. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) "You Can All Clap Now."
(b) "Rising Tide."
(d) "Late Night When the Phone Rang."
3. What Amherst event is hosted by the Rotary Club in August of each year?
(a) The Tomato Festival.
(b) The Teddy Bear Rally.
(c) Brick Fest.
(d) The Cucumber Festival.
4. What is Kristin Martin's father's profession?
(a) He is a contractor.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a professor.
(d) He is a banker.
5. Where was Jamila Wideman born?
(a) Houston, Texas.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Denver, Colorado.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first class admitted into the Hampshire College?
2. What did Coach Moyers say "is not something your grandparents can buy for you" in Chapter 5 (102)?
3. Where did Jen Pariseau live with her family in 1992?
4. What is the name of Gumby's mother?
5. What was Gumby's weight at birth?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)