|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jamila Wideman's father's profession?
(a) He is a banker.
(b) He is a butcher.
(c) He is a painter.
(d) He is a novelist.
2. What is the title of Chapter 9?
(a) "Rising Tide."
(b) "You Can All Clap Now."
(c) "Bombs Bursting."
3. How tall is Kim Warner described as in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Lucia's father?
(a) Jim Maraniss.
(b) Al McGuire.
(c) Ron Moyer.
(d) Dale Houle.
5. What team were the Amhers Lady Hurricanes playing on March 3, 1992?
(a) The Northampton Blue Devils.
(b) The Goza Beavers.
(c) The Cathedral Badgers.
(d) The Central Mass Cougars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Lucia Maraniss loved to do all her life, according to the author in Chapter 3?
2. What is the name of the all-women's college in South Hadley?
3. Who did Rita describe as a funny girl that was one of her best friends at camp in her letter home in Chapter 3?
4. What kind of car did Kristin Marvin drive?
5. What was the school bus nicknamed by the Amherst Lady Hurricanes, according to the author in Chapter 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)