|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the author graduate college?
2. What does the author claim the official seal is for Amherst in Chapter 1?
(a) A star.
(b) A book and a plow.
(c) A sword and a shield.
(d) A cross and a torch.
3. How tall was Jamila when she started out on the team in seventh grade?
4. What is Kristin Martin's father's profession?
(a) He is a banker.
(b) He is a contractor.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a professor.
5. What is Kristin Marvin's mother's profession?
(a) Jewelry store owner.
(b) School counselor.
(d) Computer consultant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote In a Different Voice?
2. What was Coach Moyer's phrase that referred to "a team without much in the way of coherent strategy" (149)?
3. Where was Jamila Wideman born?
4. Where had Kristin Marvin lived with her mother for five years after her parents divorced?
5. How tall is Kristin Marvin described as in Chapter 4?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)