|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author describe as Kathleen Poe's greatest weakness as a player?
(a) She was too aggressive.
(b) She was too nice.
(c) She had no self-esteem.
(d) She had bad timing.
2. How much was the sports participation fee for any student that played a varsity or junior varsity sport at Amherst High School?
3. What percentage of the students at Amherst Regional High School were on free or reduced-fee lunches at the time the book was written?
4. What character from The Silence of the Lambs did the girls imitate in Chapter 5?
(a) Hannibal Lector.
(b) Buffalo Bill.
(c) Michael Traynor.
(d) Clarise Starling.
5. Who did the Amherst High School football team play on Thanksgiving in 1992?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jamila Wideman's father?
2. How many colleges are there in the town of Amherst?
3. How many siblings does Rita Powell have?
4. What physical details were the applicants to the 1992-93 Hurricanes required to list?
5. What had Lucia Maraniss loved to do all her life, according to the author in Chapter 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)