|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kristin Marvin's mother's profession?
(a) Computer consultant.
(c) School counselor.
(d) Jewelry store owner.
2. How tall is Jonesbones described as in Chapter 4?
3. Where were the Amherst Lady Hurricanes playing on the night of March 3, 1992?
(a) Cathedral High School.
(b) Central Mass High School.
(c) Jefferson High School.
(d) Union High School.
4. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) "Onions and Metal Nets."
(b) "Feel the Fire."
(c) "Late Night When the Phone Rang."
5. How tall is Kim Warner described as in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the Dave Cowens Basketball School camp season cost for a resident camper when Rita wanted to attend?
2. What is the name of the all-women's college in Northampton?
3. What is the name of Lucia Maraniss's mother?
4. What are described as Rita Powell's most prized possessions in Chapter 3?
5. Where did both of Kathleen Poe's parents go to college?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)