|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the author describe Bobby Thompson making a home run that was heard around the world in the Prologue?
2. What team were the Amhers Lady Hurricanes playing on March 3, 1992?
(a) The Northampton Blue Devils.
(b) The Goza Beavers.
(c) The Central Mass Cougars.
(d) The Cathedral Badgers.
3. In what grade was Jen Pariseau when she joined the team?
(a) Eighth grade.
(b) Seventh grade.
(c) Sixth grade.
(d) Ninth grade.
4. When did Roger Maris hit 61 to break Babe Ruth's single-season home-run record?
5. Where did the Amherst Lady Hurricanes team members often go for ice cream after games?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does SAD stand for, as used in the narrative in Chapter 4?
2. What had Lucia Maraniss loved to do all her life, according to the author in Chapter 3?
3. What does Kacey Schmitt teach?
4. What are described as Rita Powell's most prized possessions in Chapter 3?
5. What mountain range embraces Amherst at its southern border?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)