|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the team at the Amateur Athletic Union that Jen and Jamila played with?
(a) The Central Mass Cougars.
(b) The Massachusetts Buffalo.
(c) The Northampton Blue Devils.
(d) The Cathedral Bullets.
2. Where did Jen Pariseau live with her family in 1992?
3. Where were the Amherst Lady Hurricanes playing on the night of March 3, 1992?
(a) Cathedral High School.
(b) Union High School.
(c) Jefferson High School.
(d) Central Mass High School.
4. When did the author graduate college?
5. What does the author refer to her recitals in synchonized swimming in the Prologue?
(c) Mirror swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the coach for the Amherst Lady Hurricanes in 1992?
2. What is Jamila Wideman's father's profession?
3. What is the title of Chapter 2?
4. How old was the author when her father died?
5. What community surrounding Amherst is described by the author in Chapter 1 as "the shopper's mecca" (25)?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)