|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Amherst Lady Hurricanes team members often go for ice cream after games?
2. What is Jamila Wideman's father's profession?
(a) He is a butcher.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is a novelist.
(d) He is a painter.
3. How old was Jen Pariseau when her parents divorced?
4. What is Kristin Martin's father's profession?
(a) He is a professor.
(b) He is a contractor.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a banker.
5. Where did Jen Pariseau live with her family in 1992?
Short Answer Questions
1. What team were the Amhers Lady Hurricanes playing on March 3, 1992?
2. What is the name of the team at the Amateur Athletic Union that Jen and Jamila played with?
3. When did women first enter Amherst College as transfer students?
4. The author notes in Chapter 2, "As a child of mixed races, Jamila was often asked by interviewers whether she identified more with being white or with being black" (43). How did Jamila respond?
5. What does Kacey Schmitt teach?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)