|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) "Late Night When the Phone Rang."
(b) "Rising Tide."
(c) "You Can All Clap Now."
2. When did women first enter Amherst College as transfer students?
3. What does Kacey Schmitt teach?
4. How many colleges are there in the town of Amherst?
5. Who was the lone senior on the Amherst Lady Hurricanes team that played her last game in March of 1992?
(a) Anna Borders.
(b) Jen Pariseau.
(c) Brenda Sepanek.
(d) Jamila Wideman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Amherst designated as a township?
2. What is Jamila Wideman's father's profession?
3. What community surrounding Amherst is described by the author in Chapter 1 as "the shopper's mecca" (25)?
4. Where did the Amherst Lady Hurricanes team members often go for ice cream after games?
5. What is Kristin Martin's father's profession?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)