|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical details were the applicants to the 1992-93 Hurricanes required to list?
(a) Height, weight, and age.
(b) Weight and body fat percentage.
(c) Age and clothing size.
(d) Height and blood type.
2. What is Charlie Scherpa's profession?
(a) He is a therapist.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is a butcher.
(d) He is a police officer.
3. When did Chicopee High play against Amherst at home in Chapter 8?
(a) May 15.
(b) December 16.
(c) January 12.
(d) December 23.
4. How tall is Kristin Marvin described as in Chapter 4?
5. How many colleges are there in the town of Amherst?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the last home game of the regular season take place in Chapter 9?
2. What number was Jen on the team?
3. Where did Jen Pariseau say her family would go around New Year's in her application to the team in Chapter 5?
4. What does SAD stand for, as used in the narrative in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 6, Coach Moyer told those trying out for the team, "The first rule of tryouts is" what (112)?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)