|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SAD stand for, as used in the narrative in Chapter 4?
(a) Station for Advanced Development.
(b) Standards of Academic Development.
(c) Seasonal Affective Disorder.
(d) Study of Athletic Discipline.
2. What is referred to as the "live mall" in Amherst (181)?
(a) The Greenway Mall.
(b) The Hampshire Mall.
(c) The Cortana Mall.
(d) The Mountain Farms Mall.
3. What did Lucia's team members convince her to do at the last game of the regular season?
(a) Perform a dance with the cheerleaders.
(b) Give Coach Moyer flowers.
(c) Shoot a free-throw.
(d) Sing the national anthem.
4. Who did Coach Moyer and Mike Thomas watch at a seminar in October of 1992?
(a) Dale Houle.
(b) Al McGuire.
(c) John Edgar Wideman.
(d) Lou Conte.
5. Where were the Western Mass Regional Finals held?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members comprised Coach Moyer's 1992-93 Amherst Lady Hurricanes team?
2. Who did the Amherst High School football team play on Thanksgiving in 1992?
3. What team did the Hurricanes play in their first game of the season in Chapter 8?
4. What mountain range embraces Amherst at its southern border?
5. On what team did Rita Powell play when she attended the Dave Cowens Basketball School?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)