|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jen Pariseau live with her family in 1992?
2. What is the name of the team at the Amateur Athletic Union that Jen and Jamila played with?
(a) The Central Mass Cougars.
(b) The Northampton Blue Devils.
(c) The Massachusetts Buffalo.
(d) The Cathedral Bullets.
3. What are the names of Coach Moyer's daughters?
(a) Mary and Michelle.
(b) Alice and Sarah.
(c) Rachel and Jessica.
(d) Kristin and Courtney.
4. What position did Jamila say she sought in her applications for the 1992-93 Hurricanes team?
(a) Shooting forward.
(c) Shooting guard.
(d) Point guard.
5. Who did Rita describe as a funny girl that was one of her best friends at camp in her letter home in Chapter 3?
(a) Megan Cowens.
(b) Carol Gilligan.
(c) Brenda Sepanek.
(d) Anne Teschner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food had Kathleen Poe been known for eating and loving?
2. What does Jamila's name supposedly mean in Arabic?
3. How much money did the Dave Cowens Basketball School camp season cost for a resident camper when Rita wanted to attend?
4. The 1992-93 girls' basketball season marked what year of Ron Moyer's coaching for the school?
5. What is the title of Chapter 7?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)